2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mitchsnyderdfw

@timgodd375 said...

Great, round suspended in the middle of Finau really feeling it

That was my first thought. Can he stay hot after the break?

• Dunzor

I couldn’t see any dark clouds on the coverage but there must be a thunderstorm rolling in. Hopefully this ices Finau coming back out later, at least whatever happens it is the end of the work week and I get to go home and enjoy a weekend full of golf

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Dunzor said...

I couldn’t see any dark clouds on the coverage but there must be a thunderstorm rolling in. Hopefully this ices Finau coming back out later, at least whatever happens it is the end of the work week and I get to go home and enjoy a weekend full of golf

It’s pretty small, but right over the course. Moving fast though, should be quick

• astauty

if the cut doesnt get to +1 i have no 6/6 :( if i have 6/6 i have a decent chance cause i have some guys way up there.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I still am struggling with the exact determination of how they get the cutline….if there are 12 golfers at T-63 sitting at E then how many would have to drop to make the cut +1?

• del033

Just look at the next T-xx and subtract 70. That tells you how many need to drop.

• Kjwhalen77

@jlowery73 said...

I still am struggling with the exact determination of how they get the cutline….if there are are 12 golfers at T-63 sitting at E then how many would have to drop to make the cut +1?

There are 74 players at E or better. Once that gets to 69 or less players, cut line moves to +1.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Thanks guys

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@jlowery73 said...

I still am struggling with the exact determination of how they get the cutline….if there are 12 golfers at T-63 sitting at E then how many would have to drop to make the cut +1?

T70 and ties make the cut this week. In your scenario you would need eight players to drop to +1, 71-63 equals 8. Keep in mind that doesn’t count for the players coming from the other direction who could effect the cut line.

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

Once it says T70 next to guys at +1 they are in.

Right now they are T75.

So need (75) – (70) = 5 guys to drop back to get it to +1

Since it is almost always 70 make the cut, can just subtract 70 from whatever place they are tied for.

Like +2 is T88, they need (88) – (70) = 18 guys to drop back to get in.

EDIT i’m slow to type

• whodat2

Any idea when play will resume?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

They won’t finish the round today unless they restart very soon

• ttucowboy84

Looks like Finau (E), An (E) and Harman (+1) will be the guys I’m sweating to make the cut this evening (could maybe add Simpson and X both at -2, but hoping they don’t fall apart). Good stuff!

• whodat2

@walkoff9 said...

They won’t finish the round today unless they restart very soon

Still 3.5 hours of daylight left.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@whodat2 said...

Still 3.5 hours of daylight left.

Last guys to tee of have only played like 4 or 5 holes though.

• ElSlappo

Nice overlay on the Yahoo MLB GPP tonight

• scott33

Hey guys I’m new to PGA. Can u cash in GPP with 5/6 making the cut or do u need 6/6? I’m cashing right now but have Hossler…

• whodat2

@scott33 said...

Hey guys I’m new to PGA. Can u cash in GPP with 5/6 making the cut or do u need 6/6? I’m cashing right now but have Hossler…

Yes

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

Depends on the week. When the scoring is not great you have a better chance than when the scoring is good, like this week. Ultimately it all depends who you have. If you have players in T10 yes, when you have players in the 40-60+ range no. Also depends on ownership because if Brooks, Day and some of the higher owned players finish T5 that will hurt if you don’t have them.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@scott33 said...

Its pretty much always possible if your 5 golfers all crush, but heavily dependent on the 6/6 % that can be significantly different from week to week.

• JH822547

@scott33 said...

This site tells you how many people have 6/6 – https://www.cutsweats.com/

Most GPP’s pay out to the top 25% so if 6/6 is 10% then obviously there’s plenty of room for 5/6 to cash.

As a rule, having the winner in a 5/6 is more likely to cash than having a bunch of also rans in a 6/6

• timgodd375

@ElSlappo said...

Nice overlay on the Yahoo MLB GPP tonight

Hmmm, thanks for the heads up, might throw a couple lineups in there if it holds a decent amount of overlay

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@JH822547 said...

This site tells you how many people have 6/6 – https://www.cutsweats.com/

Most GPP’s pay out to the top 25% so if 6/6 is 10% then obviously plenty of

As a rule, having the winner in a 5/6 is more likely to cash than having a bunch of also rans in a 6/6

So it looks like the 6/6 is under 20%? I can’t be reading this right..

• karatesbadboy

Yeah GPP’s running around 15% but it would be more like 5% if Finau misses the cut. 20% would be extremely high.

• JH822547

@tratow said...

So it looks like the 6/6 is under 20%? I can’t be reading this right..

Yes it’s not easy to get 6/6. We’ve have it at 1% before.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).