2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Matoshea

DId Tiger hit his 2nd shot on 8?

• krighton

without reading up……..what’s the current cut line

• BerkeleyBoss

@Matoshea said...

DId Tiger hit his 2nd shot on 8?

Yup, he had to lay up. I think he has somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 yards left

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@JH822547 said...

Yes it’s not easy to get 6/6. We’ve have it at 1% before.

That’s crazy, thank you.

• krighton

looks like ill have a few 6/6 but im barely cashing…………………………..

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

So are they gonna resume play or hold off till tomorrow?

• Dunzor

Oh wow the twitter feed for the weather updates showed a picture with a bunch of hail that dropped, there’s some legit ice on the course, which is crazy since it’s like 95 degrees out. hopefully it passes quickly

https://twitter.com/RyanBurr/status/1028026599281709057/photo/1

• lfn1992

@ElSlappo said...

Nice overlay on the Yahoo MLB GPP tonight

Too bad they don’t have the Pirates pitcher on the roster there

• Ballyhoo

Where can I find up to the minute stats, like number of birdies for each golfer so far for the championship?

• Dunzor

@Ballyhoo said...

Where can I find up to the minute stats, like number of birdies for each golfer so far for the championship?

You can get strokes gained stats here: http://datagolf.ca/nightly-strokes-gained/

As for number of birdies, you can either open their scorecard or on pgatour.com if you click on their name then on “Full Scorecard” it’ll show you the rank of that player for the various strokes gained and birdies made, but I don’t know of a place to see a list of birdie leaders mid round except on an individual basis

• ElSlappo

@lfn1992 said...

Too bad they don’t have the Pirates pitcher on the roster there

Yes that is annoying

• ttucowboy84

@Dunzor said...

Oh wow the twitter feed for the weather updates showed a picture with a bunch of hail that dropped, there’s some legit ice on the course, which is crazy since it’s like 95 degrees out. hopefully it passes quickly

https://twitter.com/RyanBurr/status/1028026599281709057/photo/1

That’s pretty small size hail and has probably already melted by now. I’ve seen tennis ball size fall from the sky here in TX. Busting skylights and sounding like it’s going to come through my roof. Wild shit!

• timusbr

Oosty took my heart out of the week. Nothing like playing 30 of 40 LU’s against everyone down 1 player. I have followed the leaderboard and this thread to keep up. didnt know we had a delay, Nothing was updating so turned on the TV. I was f’d up. looking at the scores. lol yesterdays.
    If I had anyone that played..I would have done well. Leishman was my man in that salary range. would have been a good swap (I had the 100). Damn just Damn, :) landmines will get ya, I seem to be drawn to these disasters before they start.

• timusbr

Sneds seems to be the only one that could take my 6 for 6’s away. will/should have 7 if he makes it.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@timusbr said...

Oosty took my heart out of the week. Nothing like playing 30 of 40 LU’s against everyone down 1 player. I have followed the leaderboard and this thread to keep up. didnt know we had a delay, Nothing was updating so turned on the TV. I was f’d up. looking at the scores. lol yesterdays.
    If I had anyone that played..I would have done well. Leishman was my man in that salary range. would have been a good swap (I had the 100). Damn just Damn, :) landmines will get ya, I seem to be drawn to these disasters before they start.

I have 18% Oosthuizen but still have many good lines. Your strategy of playing three players at 75%+ ownership is extremely risky.

• RichDaeh

@scott33 said...

Hey guys I’m new to PGA. Can u cash in GPP with 5/6 making the cut or do u need 6/6? I’m cashing right now but have Hossler…

A 6/6 means nothing if they are all T60 or worse.. A 5/6 with a bunch T10 or so will cash.

• krighton

@RichDaeh said...

A 6/6 means nothing if they are all T60 or worse.. A 5/6 with a bunch T10 or so will cash.

yeah 6/6 are garbage…im going to be down about $100 by sunday with several 6/6

• timusbr

@Cooper08 said...

I have 18% Oosthuizen but still have many good lines. Your strategy of playing three players at 75%+ ownership is extremely risky.

this week was 4 player core, 30 with DJ Oosty Day and Knox
    10 with Moli Neiman Sneds knox.

Risk was never a problem for me, playing it safe and spreading out options is more chancy

• timusbr

Do they play lift clean and place after the rain?
    Would I be wrong to guess that after this delay the course will be more gettable?

• timgodd375

I kind of need a few guys that have a little cash ownership to MC like Webb, bryson, and Poulter but I do not see that happening after this delay

• Dunzor

@timusbr said...

Do they play lift clean and place after the rain?
    Would I be wrong to guess that after this delay the course will be more gettable?

they will not play LCP since the rest of the round did not get to use it, but the course will probably be more gettable than jsut before the rain, probably similar to this morning

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

I hope this leads to guys that mc not ever getting labeled as mc for the weekend and Saturday showdown contests.

• Dunzor

@walkoff9 said...

I hope this leads to guys that mc not ever getting labeled as mc for the weekend and Saturday showdown contests.

there will be some people who build their showdown lineups today not realizing the round finishes tomorrow but I’m pretty sure when this has happened before DK has labeled them correctly as soon as round 2 ended

• mitchsnyderdfw

@timusbr said...

this week was 4 player core, 30 with DJ Oosty Day and Knox
    10 with Moli Neiman Sneds knox.

Risk was never a problem for me, playing it safe and spreading out options is more chancy

Wow, you went 100% on Knox? That is ballsy, but looks like a good play so far.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Dammit, no more golf today. 7 AM start tomorrow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).