2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Dunzor said...

Round 2 resumes at 7:00am local time, 8:00EST with coverage picking up on TNT at that time. Round 3 will start ~30 min after the end of round 2 in threesomes off both tees, expected to start around 11:15 local time, 12:15EST

Thanks, what does the online coverage look like in the morning?

• Dunzor

@Cooper08 said...

Thanks, what does the online coverage look like in the morning?

Online coverage of the feature groups will also start at 8 a.m. EDT/7 a.m. CDT.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@karatesbadboy said...

You guys have to chill with the Finau hate. A guy in 60th place trying to make the cut and save min cash for a bunch of people isn’t going to keep you from winning a tournament.

FYI, I am currently 4th in a three max entry contest, I will have 6/6 as I only have Fowler left playing. Three teams in the T10 have Finau.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Dunzor said...

Thanks, ugh…online coverage of the “supergroup” and you can see every shot on tv to. Horrible decision to have it online to. Was hoping they would just show live coverage online.

• WidumBoise

@Dunzor said...

• hautalak

@shadowchap1978 said...

I got your H2H for the round 3 showdown. We are locked and loaded. Good luck!

Thank you sir! I just had to get involved since I’ve been playing every week.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Taking the weekend off heading to Saratoga hoping to avoid rain! I’ll be praying for the BIG FINAU! Good luck all!

• WidumBoise

BIG OL BROOGSY OUT HERE STRUTTING THAT BIG OL ALFUHH MAIL PROWESS WHILST FULLY CONTROLLING MAJOR GOLFING TOURNAMENT COARSES

• Fonz87

TOE KNEE FEE NOW

• shadowchap1978

@WidumBoise said...

BIG OL BROOGSY OUT HERE STRUTTING THAT BIG OL ALFUHH MAIL PROWESS WHILST FULLY CONTROLLING MAJOR GOLFING TOURNAMENT COARSES

Lol

• timgodd375

Just went through some of the double ups and I need Finau more than I even though… legit probably the difference in 80% chance at cash to basically 0

Come on big man…. a lot of money is relying on you…

I have never played weekend golf but I am pretty tempted to tomorrow.. it looks like it’s ALL about birdies as those are worth 3 still and everything else is reduced while no placement points

• timgodd375

For round 3 showdown, I bet many will take “AM” guys thinking they will get the best advantage but that’s alleviated some with later tee time I’d assume

• tristanwolf

the $3 showdown birdie is for $150 bucks? in a major? they do $500 in shitty tourneys

• Dunzor

@timgodd375 said...

For round 3 showdown, I bet many will take “AM” guys thinking they will get the best advantage but that’s alleviated some with later tee time I’d assume

the Rd 3 tee times also won’t be the bottom of the leaderboard out first. Since they are planning to do split tee threesomes that usually means the ‘middle’ of the standings goes out first with the leaders being the last group off #1 and the bottom guys as the last group off #10, so just make sure you check once tee times are released following the cut

• mabrla

If the cut happened now I would be 1/6 lmao.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Cooper08 said...

FYI, I am currently 4th in a three max entry contest, I will have 6/6 as I only have Fowler left playing. Three teams in the T10 have Finau.

Is that the $5, $20, or $150 3-max?

• whodat2

@WidumBoise said...

Shut it Dom Twan LOL

• timgodd375

@Dunzor said...

the Rd 3 tee times also won’t be the bottom of the leaderboard out first. Since they are planning to do split tee threesomes that usually means the ‘middle’ of the standings goes out first with the leaders being the last group off #1 and the bottom guys as the last group off #10, so just make sure you check once tee times are released following the cut

Yeah was gonna mention this too but didn’t know how to word it and got too lazy to type lmao

• Cbed11

Finau is in my best milly lineups but I’m on the fence as to whether or not I want him to make the cut.

• timgodd375

Alright, before I head to bed, one more time…. COME ON FINAU, JUST MAKE THE CUT MY MAN

• walkoff9

Watch Finau make the cut be 70% owned for the weekend and turn into bill haas.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I’m still holding out for a +1 cut.

I’ve got a couple great lineups with about 20 holes left in Round 2 that will be 6/6s if cut is E and everyone ends where they are. 3 in the top 250 or so in the MM.

Gonna be a wild ride tomorrow morning… how early is it ok to start drinking?

• walkoff9

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I’m still holding out for a +1 cut.

I’ve got a couple great lineups with about 20 holes left in Round 2 that will be 6/6s if cut is E and everyone ends where they are. 3 in the top 250 or so in the MM.

Gonna be a wild ride tomorrow morning… how early is it ok to start drinking?

Been asking myself this a lot lately.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Is that the $5, $20, or $150 3-max?

$3

• mtdurham

@Dunzor said...

By the way to the person saying it sucks to scroll back through forum posts to see what you missed, I agree updates could be made, but just as a quicker shortcut, if you just go up to the browser url and change the page number there to the last one you are on you can jump there immediately instead of scrolling all the way back. Might save you a few minutes

You are the man! Thankks… others who are not internet saavy may want to take note of this comment… i knew there was a reason i spoke up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.