2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ButBongoFiesta

@Pilobious said...

Rory misses green with a wedge.

And holes out the chip shot

• janeill

I liked Poulter more yesterday.

• ElSlappo

Finau just needs to 2 putt from 20 feet or so

• BBWC_10

Phil you are absolutely killing me!!!!!

• mtdurham

LOL at Keegan Bradley’s stance off the tee…. thats freaking great

• karatesbadboy

Furyk watching Tony thinking “this guy’s never going to win a tournament but he’s the best match play player I’ve ever seen.”

• Cbed11

Pretty much locked into E now.

• mtdurham

WAIT is the cut set in stone at EVEN? Because they keep saying he wil make the cut

• yellowdart24

@mtdurham said...

WAIT is the cut set in stone at EVEN? Because they keep saying he wil make the cut

Very likely E is the cut.

• tristanwolf

@mtdurham said...

yeah theres 61 guys at -1 and that has been decreasing.

• yellowdart24

Another round where Tiger could easily be 6 under yet he’s only -3. I don’t think he’s winning again with how good everyone else is.

• jki7p6

Sweating Holmes. DK live score last hole gave him a bird, then took it away. Gave it back. took it away again. So far its back again.
    I got whiplash.

• karatesbadboy

All 7 guys on the course at E plus somebody at +1 or higher would have to get to -1 for the cut to move…. not going to happen.

• yellowdart24

Pretty impressive for Tony to have 10 birdies and only shoot a 66

• Dunzor

Well I guess it’s time to hope and pray the cut moves to -1 now…come on everyone start dropping birdies!

• ElSlappo

Nice work Phil. Go play with your falcons

• mtdurham

Okay… now I’m sweating Bryson and B.An super hard… if those two guys both make it I’m in solid shape in terms of being overweight a ton of guys who made the cut.. could be a very good week after what was shaping up as a total disaster… love this sport in terms of DFS man the ups and downs are just terrific

• jayk123

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 $1M Prize Winner

Finau haters, I say this from the bottom of my heart: Eat a huge bowl of shit

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@mtdurham said...

FINAU!!! What a freaking round from this dude… he’s an all american hero

If i was a douche, I’d go back and quote that guy on like page 30 that was saying Bubba Watson and Paul Casey were more talented golfers than Tony Finau and that he was a bad play this week at that ownership %…

IF i was a douche…

which some people would argue i am lol

Haha yeah, that was laughable at the time but I realized I was getting nowhere with the guy so I just let it go.

• flip4flop

E cut line please and thank you. Got a good shot in the Twirl satellite and in the $8 5 max

• yellowdart24

Very frustrating to get 5/6 thru in double ups and not even cashing. Where’s the edge???

• mtdurham

Davis Love is one of the few likeable UNC graduates in the world…that said I dont mind him missing the cut. Go Pack

• lk2000

@ttucowboy84 said...

Haha yeah, that was laughable at the time but I realized I was getting nowhere with the guy so I just let it go.

Yep, this forum has way too many pages to hold grudges lol

• Jeddy3

Member two days ago about 2 hours into the tournament and everyone was saying Tony was done?

• mtdurham

@yellowdart24 said...

Very frustrating to get 5/6 thru in double ups and not even cashing. Where’s the edge???

I havent studied double ups much but my initial impression is that people focus WAY too hard on guys who will make the cut… i mean you can pick the 6 safest golfers on earth and statistically youre still not that likely to get 6/6 in… i like to be slightly more aggressive in double ups… if a guy finishes 2nd and gets me 110 points i can cash with a 5/6 easy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler