2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@mtdurham said...

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me…. 15% of people were gonna go 6/6 when Finau was missing hte cut and now 16% are gonna go 6/6???

What am i missing… does cutsweats have some sort of lag or something? THheres no way that a guy whose 40% owned doesnt move the needle more than that

the 16 was with him already inside the cut, he went from -1 to E which was still inside the cut so nothing changed. When he was at +1 earlier the 6/6 was about 7%

• EnglishPea

@Dunzor said...

He birdied 17 and is on the fairway on 18 so just needs a par. Meanwhile JB is in the bunker and has to get up and down to get in

Sweet! Thanks! I see you’re atop of the Pressure Putt Sat so hopefully he can hold his nerve so I have a shot of catching you!

• Dunzor

JB bogeys to miss the cut as well

• mtdurham

@tristanwolf said...

they update like every half hour. he went from in cut to out to in, but it was like 5% when he was out.

Thanks… wow they had a pretty great website but b/t the 30 min update lag and now charging for customized cutsweats they’re a lot less cool than i thought..

• yellowdart24

JB owners

• Kp24

Welp Dunzor I backed up my Thunderdome with a $555 and swapped out Bryson/Moore with Keegan and Niemann. Hope I catch you up towards the top pal

• LockeLamora

BeChamblearrrrgh! just took the shine off of a good morning.

Had 5 milly line ups. Got 1 6/6 1 5/6 2 4/6 and 1 3/6.

GL everyone.

• yellowdart24

For those of us with the chalk cash team… I sit 615 in the $25 double up. Top 600 get paid… what are our chances with 5/6?

• Dunzor

@Kp24 said...

Welp Dunzor I backed up my Thunderdome with a $555 and swapped out Bryson/Moore with Keegan and Niemann. Hope I catch you up towards the top pal

Yup, Niemann is going to be the key for both of us, he’s the lowest owned and nobody else at the top has got him

• timusbr

Getting ready for rd 3 and I just want to say F me on Oosty one more time.
    40 LU 25 golfers in player pool. Barring a collapse from Ollie and Gay 21 made cut.
    Misses – Oosty (30) Hossler (15) Whee Kim (4) Sergio (2)

all the Kim and all but 1 of Hossler were paired with Oosty so 7 6/6, 15 5/6, 18 4/6.
    Picked 5 LU’s to play in more Gpp’s and its 2/1/2 as far as #/6’s
    So Hey Hey a chance to get some money back.

• timgodd375

@yellowdart24 said...

For those of us with the chalk cash team… I sit 615 in the $25 double up. Top 600 get paid… what are our chances with 5/6?

Bryson missing cut helps as he was like 9-12% in SE DU so that’s good, I honestly think the odds are fairly good that we cash.. still need players to preform though

• EnglishPea

Is there anywhere updating scores faster than the pga website? Im sweating Howell on 18!

• timgodd375

@Dunzor said...

Yup, Niemann is going to be the key for both of us, he’s the lowest owned and nobody else at the top has got him

I thought the stage would be too big for Niemann this week but I was wrong, he has played well so far.. I liked Scott and Oosty better in that range and we know what happened there hahah

• timgodd375

@yellowdart24 said...

Just looked, bryson was 11.4% in that specific contest so that is significant for sure

• manoffewwords

@deadheadtoyz said...

Dechambeau should only be on the Ryder cup team if they played at Bushwood!

Also the experts say Tiger and Phil are locks as picks. Definitely Tiger,but doubting Phil.Because this might be last chance,I imagine he gets picked,but a lot of golfers playing better.

• mtdurham

Do they move the flags for the third round after these guys get off the course??

Or did they already move them over night???

Or do they just leave those holes placed the same for Day 2 and Day 3??

Also, why are these greens so freaking big…seems like a huge waste in maintenance fees!

• timusbr

currently 80 in the cut. Someone asked yesterday if MDF is in play?….I dont remember seeing anyone answer.

• Dunzor

@timgodd375 said...

I thought the stage would be too big for Niemann this week but I was wrong, he has played well so far.. I liked Scott and Oosty better in that range and we know what happened there hahah

Ya I’ve been a huge fan of Niemann these last few months. Generally I would agree that a 19 year old would be intimidated but he’s already been in contention in a few PGA events already including some strong field ones like Memorial so I think he’s gotten the nerves out of the way already and he’s shown me the ability to bounce back well from tough stretches so at his price I went real heavy on him

• Cbed11

@Kp24 said...

I see you up there bro. Team looks good. I know you’re cussing. I’m just trying to settle down and pull for my other 5.
    Still only halfway done. Lotta golf left

Screwed my lineups in the $555 as well. Finau missing the cut would have been big, but he is in my only decent lineups in the milly. I would gladly take the million over $100k.

• Dunzor

Crazy that Troy Merritt is right on the edge of playing the weekend only a week removed from major surgery

• lk2000

Sweated out the 6/6 but still in the bottom half of GPPs, hoping my McIlroy/Finau/Cantlay/Bradley/Fox/Moore squad makes up some ground over the weekend.

• timgodd375

@timusbr said...

currently 80 in the cut. Someone asked yesterday if MDF is in play?….I dont remember seeing anyone answer.

Yeah, anyone know this? I think there is no MDF in majors but not certain at all

• karonica

just gotta say i have lefty in my lineups and as usual the theme this year another 4/6 for the weekend
    am snakebit but gonna watch me some golf and enjoy it
    where else can you enter tourneys and get 4 days of fun?
    good luck all and may your screens be green

• Dunzor

@timgodd375 said...

Yeah, anyone know this? I think there is no MDF in majors but not certain at all

There is NO MDF..anyone in will play the whole weekend

• mtdurham

@Dunzor said...

Why is Niemann so low owned anyway?! I’m 46% Niemann across several hundred lineups…. the guy fits the course to a tee and is playing out of his mind at a low price point and ownership….and he’s a sexy fantasy pick…i dont get it…seems like he should be Chalk-asaurus Rex this week

I heard notorious say “its his first major”…. what does that mean? Kid is 19..he’s too young to be nervous…he doesnt have bills to pay… mouths to feed…. he’s getting laid on the reg regardless…. id much rather have a 19 yo prodigy in his first major than a 30 yo guy barely on tour…

I mean did anyone watch the ’97 Masters?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler