2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yellowdart24

Let the Brooks three putting begin!

• Dunzor

Lol this is one hell of a freefall, I guess at least I knew it wasn’t to be after my morning guys but I was really hoping to at least hang onto a top 10 slot, and that is gonna take some serious work now, oh well

• mtdurham

@Dunzor said...

was that excitement or anger…cause he made a bogey

It was kinda like KHAAAAAAAN

• yellowdart24

Tiger once again way off on club choice. Since when is a 4 iron 223? That’s always been a 5 for him

• Dunzor

Haha every golfer out there dropping birdies and my guys making bogeys, this is just comical

• yellowdart24

@Dunzor said...

Haha every golfer out there dropping birdies and my guys making bogeys, this is just comical

This was me yesterday

• ARightTouch

@Dunzor said...

Yeh man woodland Rahm molinari killing me, no birdies from any of em. Molinari losing 1.6 in SGP through just 8 holes thanks mate

• yellowdart24

Thomas showing how it’s done from the fairway on 8. About to make 6…

• Kp24

@Dunzor said...

Lol this is one hell of a freefall, I guess at least I knew it wasn’t to be after my morning guys but I was really hoping to at least hang onto a top 10 slot, and that is gonna take some serious work now, oh well

Sorry man. Disappointing. Use this as an expirience, take your lumps and keep rolling.
    If Rahm gets hot here soon, top 5 or 10 isn’t our of the question

• shadowchap1978

Hey BIF I see you right under me again in the .25 satty for the football million contest! Go away you got enough! Lol

• tristanwolf

Tiger can’t drive. he’s not gonna win today.

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Pieters quietly up to -9.

• Dunzor

@Kp24 said...

Sorry man. Disappointing. Use this as an expirience, take your lumps and keep rolling.
    If Rahm gets hot here soon, top 5 or 10 isn’t our of the question

ya there is no pressure now, just gotta hope for some birdies to drop. What is insane is that Finau has more fantasy points than Day right now. I still cannot believe how many putts he made in a row on Friday, oh well, on to next week!

• yellowdart24

Tiger could be leading right now if he could simply hit the fairway with an iron

• Kp24

This JT commercial with him and his dad is cringeworthy

• walkoff9

Made literally the worst showdown lineup possible. Not only do they all suck but its all chalk.

As soon as showdown came out I though playing the guys near the top for the bonus position points was dumb yet I somehow allow myself to get sucked into doing just that.

• walkoff9

@ttucowboy84 said...

Pieters quietly up to -9.

Amazing he’s having his 3rd good round low owned. One round he was chalky he busted with the +1.

• Dunzor

JT locked in with his irons, feels like he’s winning this thing again

• yellowdart24

If and I mean if Tiger can birdie 8…

• someclevername

Hatton with a monster round for showdown – too bad I had to play Pepperell also lol

• yellowdart24

@yellowdart24 said...

If and I mean if Tiger can birdie 8…

And nope

• ARightTouch

Here comes Fran….on the driveable par 4 11th with a streak in mind

• yellowdart24

What the fuck… JT goes from a 2 shot lead to down 1 in just 2 mins

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

JT locked in with his irons, feels like he’s winning this thing again

lol I instantly jinxed him, this is ridiculous

• tristanwolf

come on Day you gotta start droppin some putts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler