2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pilobious

Hole is shrinking for these guys.

• shadowchap1978

@someclevername said...

Hatton with a monster round for showdown – too bad I had to play Pepperell also lol

I played Hatton and Pepperell too today it’s going to cost us for sure. Dude has been really bad today must have been hung over 😵

• ARightTouch

@ARightTouch said...

Here comes Fran….on the driveable par 4 11th with a streak in mind

And he’s layed up, what a pussy!!!

• walkoff9

What are the odds the 2 best rounds of the day come from the same pairing.

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

Amazing he’s having his 3rd good round low owned. One round he was chalky he busted with the +1.

Yeah, 3% in the 4 day. I’m way overweight so I’ll take it.

Side note: This final round is incredible. So many different ways it could end. Big names at the top. Unreal and very enjoyable.

• Dunzor

Rahm finally made a putt

• Hyak420

It’s looking like Mrs. Borrachos LU may do something in the Milly..You can’t make this shit up..lol

• Dunzor

@Hyak420 said...

It’s looking like Mrs. Borrachos LU may do something in the Milly..You can’t make this shit up..lol

nice, my wife’s was only 4/6 this week, so she’s 2/4 in cashes the last 4 weeks

• yellowdart24

@yellowdart24 said...

And nope

Reverse jinx works!

• Dunzor

Woodland with a birdie as well, finally my guys making a couple

• Dunzor

Lol tiger has not hit a fairway yet today, still somehow 2 under

• yellowdart24

There’s no excuse for tiger’s driving other than he mentally can’t handle it

• Hyak420

@Dunzor said...

nice, my wife’s was only 4/6 this week, so she’s 2/4 in cashes the last 4 weeks

That’s not bad, this will be the first cash for her in at least 10 weeks…lol. Usually only enter it in the 100k but won a few milly tickets last week so I threw it in.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

The guy who is now 1st in the $555 contest is also 2nd in the Milly and 1st in the Fore! He’s having a hell of a day!

• Dunzor

Rahm back to back with the short par 4 ninth coming up, still alive

• Dunzor

jesus christ Tiger, hasn’t hit a fairway but hitting miracle irons

• yellowdart24

Time to shut everything down people. Tiger winning is all that matters now.

• Dunzor

@yellowdart24 said...

Time to shut everything down people. Tiger winning is all that matters now.

haha kinda seems that way, i still can not get over the fact that he hasn’t hit a fairway, even on #1 & 2 where they are easy less than driver shots

• TrustinthePlan

Another one for Tiger

• ARightTouch

@Felixxberg said...

The guy who is now 1st in the $555 contest is also 2nd in the Milly and 1st in the Fore! He’s having a hell of a day!

Holy shit that’s just greedy!! How selfish!

Tiger is doing my head in, he’s all over the place off the tee but has a shot to the pin every time

• Hyak420

Damn, hell of a shot by Thomas

• timusbr

Dan Gasin living the dream….

Tiger in contention on a Sunday…and its a major

• Dunzor

what a birdie by JT too….#theseguysaregood

• yellowdart24

Brooks about to be public enemy No.1 on the course. Let’s see if that has any influence.

• Dunzor

Did woodland seriously miss a 3 foot birdie while they were busy showing Tiger…..WTF!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler