2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TPSC

Scott
    Rahm
    Molinari
    Pieters
    Berger
    Matsuyama

If Scott wins, am I a millionaire?

• Kp24

I don’t care how you feel about his putter, Adam Scott’s ball striking has been absolutely tremendous this week.

I was on him last week, wished I woulda stuck with him

• ARightTouch

@Dunzor said...

It’s mostly frustrating that they won’t show me any of Woodland’s or Rahms shots cause all they care about is Tiger

Yeh it’s doing my head in too. They’re happy to show Stewart Cink and Charl Schwartzel though I mean come on

• Kp24

@TPSC said...

Scott
    Rahm
    Molinari
    Pieters
    Berger
    Matsuyama

Possibly without that Pieters double.

What’s your DK name

• Dunzor

@Kp24 said...

I don’t care how you feel about his putter, Adam Scott’s ball striking has been absolutely tremendous this week.

I was on him last week, wished I woulda stuck with him

Ya eventually he was gonna put it all together. he actually putted well the last couple tournies but lost his ball striking. I thought about him but I couldn’t get away from niemann at that price

• Dunzor

Uh Oh, Rahm gonna bogey, that’s not good

• walkoff9

What could have been for Berger if not for the early triple.

• mabrla

LETS GO TIGER WHAT A DART

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

Uh Oh, Rahm gonna bogey, that’s not good

Reverse jinx…he makes the 15 foot par!!!!

• depalma13

Vintage Tiger on 15

• krighton

nice horrible day of golf Niemann…hope you retire soon

• ElSlappo

Seriously do they have to show 5 angles of crowds watching the same shot over and over? There are other players in this tourney ffs

• mtdurham

yeah wtf on Rahm man he’s been on screen like 3 times all day

• ARightTouch

@Dunzor said...

Reverse jinx…he makes the 15 foot par!!!!

Boom!

Although I’m beginning to think forget my winnings and just let Tiger win another major, would give golf all sorts of mainstream exposure

• Dunzor

yes and Day bogey on 16!!! Let’s go!

• depalma13

@ElSlappo said...

Seriously do they have to show 5 angles of crowds watching the same shot over and over? There are other players in this tourney ffs

The other guys don’t increase the ad revenue

• Dunzor

@ARightTouch said...

Boom!

Although I’m beginning to think forget my winnings and just let Tiger win another major, would give golf all sorts of mainstream exposure

it probably won’t affect mine much since almost nobody in the $555 has him. There is one guy in the top 20 with him and I think I could still stay ahead of him even if Tiger wins. If Scott wins that’s a bit worse as a couple people have him

• Dunzor

@depalma13 said...

The other guys don’t increase the ad revenue

Ya I get it, but I still like complaining

Edit: I also just realized there is a feature group feed on the pga.com site that i think should allow me to see Woodland shots hopefully

• ARightTouch

I’m back to 61st in the fore, let’s go Rahm Woodland!!

• mtdurham

@TPSC said...

Scott
    Rahm
    Molinari
    Pieters
    Berger
    Matsuyama

wow…

• walkoff9

Molinari a bogey free 67.

Couldn’t make a putt snd blew both par 5’s

• Kp24

@krighton said...

nice horrible day of golf Niemann…hope you retire soon

He’ll win a major before he has a proper beard soooooo….

• Kp24

@ARightTouch said...

Boom!

Same. Screw the money. Let’s go Big Cat

• mabrla

Tiger the world needs a miracle bird here…

• BBWC_10

@Dunzor said...

It’s mostly frustrating that they won’t show me any of Woodland’s or Rahms shots cause all they care about is Tiger

Another reason I can’t stand him…. it’s tigers world and ever other golfer is just part of it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.