2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kjwhalen77

Wow…. looks like Milly maker winner GSOTW got it on a single bullet…. 👀

• Ndepompei

@Kjwhalen77 said...

Wow…. looks like Milly maker winner GSOTW got it on a single bullet…. 👀

This is what keeps me coming back

• hautalak

@Cooper08 said...

No problem, you are the perfect example of why I wanted to do these satty contests with DK. Although you didn’t win big you increased your bankroll off a $5 tix by $300 I believe? Hopefully Dunzor and the others who won this week can capitalize like you. As far as my week it was good, 4x entry fees.

Yessir! Although I am too cheap to keep all of it on there and took out some. I just let it burn a hole in my pocket if I keep it there. And 4x return is always good.

I think these tickets are greatly beneficial, even when DK gets a little carried away for us. We were close to them not making money for a while. With the multi enter I did almost snag a Club Twirl ticket. Too bad it’s over (I think?). Also with NFL around the corner I’m scared for golf…

• cowbell204

Spent the last three days at Bellerive. Damn was that an awesome weekend.

• WidumBoise

@whodat2 said...

You forgot the P…. but yeah….

Alfamail Prowiss.

The P is thilent

thumtimes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler