2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@NDNole said...

Call me crazy, I think Kodiara is going to finish top ten. Im rolling with him in both my lineups. That’s my 2 cents.

That’s a bold strategy. I’ve played Kodaira a few times this year but he strikes me as a guy you want to use on shorter / less than driver courses and this week’s course appears to be the opposite of that so I don’t think I’ll have any

• NDNole

@Dunzor said...

That’s a bold strategy. I’ve played Kodaira a few times this year but he strikes me as a guy you want to use on shorter / less than driver courses and this week’s course appears to be the opposite of that so I don’t think I’ll have any

And when its all said and done you will probably be right lol. But like someone else mentioned, football season is near. if I crap out this week its on to football. Besides, there is always some guy no one excepts is in the winning lineup. Kodaira will be that guy for me. I do agree with your analysis of him though. For my two lineups im either going to be running real high and hot early or im going to be looking at a 4/6 right out the gate after the 1st round.

• timgodd375

Which players have a natural right to left ballflight?

• Pilobious

@timgodd375 said...

Augusta National is a classic right to left course. So much so that the fader and optimist Lee Trevino said he had no chance there and might as well not play The Masters at all.

I liked Reed anyway, fwiw.

• Ndepompei

@timgodd375 said...

Is there a site to see this information anywhere?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Dunzor said...

Saw a video on Tiger, discussed how if he drives in rough it could be problems but then said Tiger may not need driver this week as many of the fairways pinch at 300 yds which would allow him to use iron. Something that we need to listen for this week, is it a less than driver course.

• winnerchickendinner

@WidumBoise said...

Looks like this golfing course will favor golfers who like to draw the golfing ball a little bit right to left.

Anyway to find out which golfers hit right to left?

edit: nevermind

• monarch

@timgodd375 said...

Harman, Lefty and Bubba. Might be a Bubba course…lots of target Golf.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Anyone know of any comparison courses besides Firestone?

• NDNole

@Pilobious said...

Augusta National is a classic right to left course. So much so that the fader and optimist Lee Trevino said he had no chance there and might as well not play The Masters at all.

I liked Reed anyway, fwiw.

Then leishman might be a good play this week? I find myself playing him a lot. Seems the masses havnt caught on to him quite yet. I wont be rolling with him this week but he did well for me in the masters.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Great course flyover with commentary, 14 minutes…

https://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2018/8/6/bellerive-from-above-all-18-holes-of-the-2018-pga-championship-venue?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• BIF

@smallANDflaccid said...

Are there likely to be any updates to the DKPlayers.csv file since last night? It showed some note saying they would email or something if updates, but curious if it is expected to get significant changes?

Kokrak and Putnam have to be added – not sure if anyone else has got in since

Haven’t seen the email yet from DK but they should be adding this morning

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Kokrak and Putnam have to be added – not sure if anyone else has got in since

Haven’t seen the email yet from DK but they should be adding this morning

Kokrak gained entry from Westwood WD
    Kirk gained entry due to JT win, first alternate
    Putnam gained entry due to his win

ALTERNATES
    1. Kevin Streelman
    2. Kelly Kraft
    3. Richy Werenski
    4. Joel Dahmen
    5. Harold Varner III

• ecb34

Hao Tong or Thunder Bear? Toughest sub 7k decision of all time

• Kp24

@ecb34 said...

Hao Tong or Thunder Bear? Toughest sub 7k decision of all time

There’s some solid plays uber 7k. I’m looking at Henley, Na, Cink, Walker and Whee Kim in addition to the two you mentioned.
    Ownership will be pretty interesting down there

• noddy

DJ for sure for me

• ecb34

@Kp24 said...

There’s some solid plays uber 7k. I’m looking at Henley, Na, Cink, Walker and Whee Kim in addition to the two you mentioned.

Yeah it’s tough. I could see any of those guys playing well. They all have the potential, but can be pretty volatile. I think the only one I am certainly going to avoid is Whee Kim. Lack of major experience and I just don’t trust him compared to the others.

• Cincinnatibuck

Happy Meal Cup standing have been updated.

• ButBongoFiesta

@Kp24 said...

I like the golfers in the 6700-6900 range more than I do the ones in the low 7000’s

• NDNole

@noddy said...

DJ for sure for me

I have pretty much always faded DJ because he is always a top favorite. But im not going to fade him this week. Im tired of DJ doing DJ things without me having him in a lineup lol.

• ButBongoFiesta

Anyone with information on Jorge Campillo? Did the typical google search but that can only tell you so much. He’s had some decent finishes this year outside of the US and at only 6400 could be a good lottery ticket.

• Felixxberg

Justin Rose is a must at $9.4K!

• Matoshea

@Felixxberg said...

Justin Rose is a must at $9.4K!

Any word on his back spasms?

• Jeddy3

Augusta comparisons? Driving distance a premium? Right to left?

Enter: Bubba to my lineups.

• Felixxberg

@Matoshea said...

Any word on his back spasms?

That’s the only concern I have. I hope he’s good to go, or that he withdraws if he’s not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.