2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrustinthePlan

@hbomb57 said...

So with the PGA milly only 57% full is it still too early for DK to panic and start offering some incentives.

I really want to throw another bullet in the milly, but I am curious to see if I get offered any incentives. So far, nothing.

• lfn1992

@smokeyca14 said...

Will any old golfers go off?
    Vijay, Furyk, Tiger…….

I see what you did there

• lfn1992

I’ve reserved my 60 LUs… tonight, it’s tinker time though, I have a feeling there are going to be some swings in ownership for me as I decide those last golfers that make my player cut.

• Elephantjockey

Starting late this week – anyone want to fill me in on who’s the chalk? Much appreciated.

• mogan11

@Elephantjockey said...

Starting late this week – anyone want to fill me in on who’s the chalk? Much appreciated.

Forum chalk is Olesen

• Dunzor

@Elephantjockey said...

Highest projected owned guys include Finau / DJ / JT / Day / Koepka / Cantlay

• Cincinnatibuck

@Jeddy3 said...

I was using this pretty religiously for a while and barely keeping my head above water. Since I’ve switched to Fantasy National and weighing my own stats my game has improved ten fold. I’m not sure I agree with Jager’s weighting on certain stats and I was relying too much on his ranks. Just my observation.

You can copy his sheet to a new Google Sheet and change the weighting on any stat you like.

• JH822547

Only just noticed some of the Rotogrinder Sats allow multi-entry.

Might be a bit late in the day but surely you guys can afford to throw a few more dollars at them

• JH822547

@Dunzor said...

Highest projected owned guys include Finau / DJ / JT / Day / Koepka / Cantlay

Think you can probably add Leishman to that

• dangasin

Is rose going to withdraw?

• Dunzor

I’ve been watching a lot of golf channel player interviews but I haven’t seen one for Justin Rose yet. Has anybody seen an interview he’s done in the last couple days where he commented on his back? I think my last major decision is how much Rose I want and since he’s gonna be highly owned and coming off that W/D am I better off going for a lower owned pivot

• draftwiz

@dangasin said...

Is rose going to withdraw?

Yes

• Dunzor

@JH822547 said...

Think you can probably add Leishman to that

No he’s actually project at about half the ownership of most of those guys

• dangasin

@draftwiz said...

Yes

Guess I can just swap for fleetwood. Same flag and only $100 cheaper.

• Dunzor

ROSE INTERVIEW ON GOLF CHANNEL RIGHT NOW!

• Mizzou311

@Dunzor said...

• Chorizo

…what’s happening?

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

“I wouldn’t say there is any injury per se, I could’ve persevered last week but it was more prudent to take it off”

“I haven’t actually played a practice round but I walked the course and hit some balls on the range and felt good”

• mitchsnyderdfw

Thomas or Rose?

• Chorizo

He hasn’t played a fucking practice round?

• Dunzor

@Chorizo said...

He hasn’t played a fucking practice round?

Nope, he’s talking about walking the course and feeling like that prepared him pretty well for seeing the set up and gameplanning the course but hasn’t played any actual holes

Edit: It was a pretty short interview, answered the question about his back and a couple about his preparation regarding walking the course versus playing it and that was about it

• dangasin

@Dunzor said...

“I wouldn’t say there is any injury per se, I could’ve persevered last week but it was more prudent to take it off”

“I haven’t actually played a practice round but I walked the course and hit some balls on the range and felt good”

He is 100% ready to go

• hbomb57

Your competing for a Major and Number 1 title and you have not had a practice round. Crap. Is he trolling the competition is he not sure, will he come up lame on the back nine of the first round. He might end up lowest chalk if this news gets to everyone.

• Chorizo

Well, that is not what I wanted to hear. I can’t imagine he’s ever gone into a tournament not playing a practice round before. He basically hasn’t played golf in 2 weeks.

• js5734

i swapped rose out of the 2 milly lineups i had him in almost immediately – back problems and golf do not go together!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).