2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• smallANDflaccid

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Rose tweeted a picture of his bag about 45 minutes ago.

I got banned for doing that

• wadsworth7

Best strategy/thought process if you’re not mass entering tourneys and only playing 3-4 lineups max? I always struggle to get past that mental block of “insert player here is talented and could win, I can’t leave him out of my lineup” and then I end up with like 30 of those guys lol

• Dunzor

@wadsworth7 said...

Best strategy/thought process if you’re not mass entering tourneys and only playing 3-4 lineups max? I always struggle to get past that mental block of “insert player here is talented and could win, I can’t leave him out of my lineup” and then I end up with like 30 of those guys lol

that’s the biggest part of only playing a couple lineups or single bullet like I’ve done a lot. You really have to take a stand and just decide on which guys are your favorite even though you know there are lots of combos out there you won’t have. Follow your process and then stick to your guys and don’t get swayed into tinkering based on what you read because with the limited lineups you can’t afford to swap out the guys you liked based on your own process.

• sfguy21

Huge Rory fan, and think his game is well suited to win a third PGA, but it’s really hard to pull the trigger and add him to a lineup when his game consistently disappears on Sundays.

Too many other good option the $8k-$9.5k range to justify that heart ache. Though that almost certainly means this will be the week he gets it done.

• Mizzou311

Sorry if already posted but Kirk, Putnam and Kokrak have been added to the player pool

Putnam 6900
    Kirk 6800
    Kokrak 6700

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@wadsworth7 said...

My strategy when pricing is soft and it’s too easy to make lineups (like this week) is to go with 1-4 expensive lineups that I like and that I won’t tweak, and then I enter more in lower buy-ins. You won’t win the same kind of money if you do well but at least you’ll win something!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@sfguy21 said...

Too many other good option the $8k-$9.5k range to justify that heart ache.

I have the same thinking. Of course he could win but I prefer to have two $9K guys instead of one $11K and one $7K.

• wadsworth7

@Dunzor said...

that’s the biggest part of only playing a couple lineups or single bullet like I’ve done a lot. You really have to take a stand and just decide on which guys are your favorite even though you know there are lots of combos out there you won’t have. Follow your process and then stick to your guys and don’t get swayed into tinkering based on what you read because with the limited lineups you can’t afford to swap out the guys you liked based on your own process.

That’s fair. I think one of the key points there is not getting swayed by what I read. There’s so much content now and it’s easy to talk yourself into any one golfer because there’s an article that mentions him. I think I’m going to look at everything in a vacuum and make my picks that way

• deleted1017

@Dunzor said...

Play singly entry

• lfn1992

I think I will be clicking Poults’ name once again this week, just hope it’s not because only subconsciously I just want him to take this down

• noddy

@lfn1992 said...

I think I will be clicking Poults’ name once again this week, just hope it’s not because only subconsciously I just want him to take this down

Me too and I’d love to see him win.

• Quadhole

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

What site is used most for straight betting if you are in the US?

Asking for friend, obviously.

I can’t answer that legally, but it is possible to setup on Heritage. Takes a bit of time, small process, so I am told.

• Quadhole

@hbomb57 said...

hehe

• BIF

@Matoshea said...

Reading the comments of this thread made me curious. Some of them said that members were forced to play on temporary greens the last few months. How do courses usually handle members playing a course leading up to a tournament/major?

In my experience at a course I was a member at, we were still able to play normal golf but the tees didn’t get moved around or put in the planned tee spot for the tournament (especially on par 3’s) for a couple weeks before the tournament.

With respect to greens in the week before the tournament, we played a lot pins near an edge of the green to keep the bulk of the wear off the majority of the surface and planned pin locations.

• BIF

Where’s Tim and the weekly wrap-up of how he got shit-kicked by almost everyone in his #beattheforum try ? 🤔

• sfguy21

@Matoshea said...

Reading the comments of this thread made me curious. Some of them said that members were forced to play on temporary greens the last few months. How do courses usually handle members playing a course leading up to a tournament/major?

They’ve held a few US Opens at my home course. For each of those they shut down the course about 2.5 weeks before the tournament. In the weeks leading up to it play was limited, but we we’re limited to mats or anything out of the ordinary. If a course is already in top tier shape 2.5 weeks is plenty of time to make it pristine.

• lfn1992

@BIF said...

Where’s Tim and the weekly wrap-up of how he got shit-kicked by almost everyone in his #beattheforum try ? 🤔

Live look at BIF talking to Tim

j/k Tim

• smallANDflaccid

Any word on what the greens are like on this course? (as in harder/easier than something like Firestone South?)

• jwayne1976

I ran into Spieth’s dad the other day, know him a bit from way back, he’s a good dude just like his son. Jordan cut his hand pretty good on #6 at Carnoustie, and the quick turnaround is probably not a good thing here. I would be wary, but he’s always a threat to win.

Talked to a pro I know who says Bellerive would be the 5th best course in Dallas. And we don’t have any great ones here. But tend to agree, non-memorable course with no distinguishing characteristics. Should be a blah tourney, would expect these guys to tear it up if weather is good.

• skankinmat

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

What site is used most for straight betting if you are in the US?

Asking for friend, obviously.

Bovada in the US.

• skankinmat

@smallANDflaccid said...

Any word on what the greens are like on this course? (as in harder/easier than something like Firestone South?)

I had heard the greens are quite large here and that they might be a bit burnt out

• shadowchap1978

@BIF said...

Gulp… it’s my week to “beat” the forum. This will not end well…

• smallANDflaccid

How many people tend to play against the person in the “beat the forum”?

• mitchsnyderdfw

@smallANDflaccid said...

I got banned for doing that

• mitchsnyderdfw

@skankinmat said...

Bovada in the US.

Thanks dude!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).