2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sfguy21

@ttucowboy84 said...

It’s going to be tough. I’ve already wrote my Finau lineups off. If he surprises me, great. Definitely not expecting him to get there.

He just has to channel his inner thunder bear tomorrow!

And by that I mean he has to be resilient. Not shoot even. That wouldn’t be helpful.

• krighton

133 my high score for the day….what wonders will tomorrow bring

• mitchsnyderdfw

@thugologist said...

Sitting here wondering if its even possible for Finau and Casey to make the cut. They dug themselves quite the hole

I can’t remember who it was that was pumping up Kodaira, but he didn’t play too terrible today. Might be able to make the cut and really payoff at 0.1% ownership.

EDIT: Not sure why that was quoted, must have hit the wrong button

• Turnabuck

I only play single bullet. Please Lord, can I have Oleson and Noren go low tomorrow and DJ, Brian Gay, Jason Day and Poulter all keep their fifth place positions? I don’t ask for much. Oleson looked good coming back from +3 so hopefully that will be momentum. Noren looked lethargic today.

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@sfguy21 said...

He just has to channel his inner thunder bear tomorrow!

And by that I mean he has to be resilient. Not shoot even. That wouldn’t be helpful.

Hope so! My one lineup with Casey also has:

Rose
    Fleetwood
    Niemann
    Pieters
    Finau

Highly doubt they both pull through, but that one has potential if they do. Much heavier on Finau so if I had to pick one, I’d prefer Finau making it over Casey.

Should be another fun day tomorrow. DFS golf is great!

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@krighton said...

133 my high score for the day….what wonders will tomorrow bring

My best lineup is at 179 (the one Woodland). Also have a couple in the 150s and a couple in the 140s. That’s with 50% Finau in the $4 so still have some live bullets which will be fun to sweat making the cut tomorrow. Good luck!

• damon2479

My best lineup is the one that I just picked without researching anything. Of course it is just a Draftkings free contest. Pays only DK dollars but I will take them if my guys keep it up
    Dustin Johnson
    Zach Johnson
    Niemann
    Poulter
    P. Reed
    Woodland

• keephustlincuz

Got something cooking for the first time in a while.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58361944?uc=1146552789

https://www.fanduel.com/games/27338/contests/27338-219148016/entries/1501793849/scoring

GL tomorrow fellas.

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/27338/contests/27338-219148016/entries/1501793849/scoring

GL tomorrow fellas.

Thanks, same to you. Nice looking lineup.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Henley and Haddley in the first group off tomorrow. Hope Henley can take advantage of the early morning conditions and go low. See everyone on the flip-side.

• dangasin

hope rose is keeping his back tuned up for tomorrow

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@dangasin said...

hope rose is keeping his back tuned up for tomorrow

Haha yes, keep it up kitty

• RichDaeh

I have Rose, Olesen, Stanley, Kuchar, Cantlay, Koepka, Spieth and Dufner all playing in the morning. Hopefully they can climb the leaderboard before it gets hotter and drier. Day and Poulter should hang in there in the afternoon but Sneds is a worry.

• HunkerToe

@sneaksox said...

I don’t know how it worked, but this GIF sparked an epic comeback. Along with the other 19% in the milly, I would like to thank you kind sir.

I insulted him and he holes out from the bunker like 5 seconds later and then the 2 closing birds. Usually its the opposite where I praise a guy and he chokes so I’ll take the luck in the opposite direction!

He’s on my best lineup by far so it was huge and hopefully he keeps it going tomorrow.

• walkoff9

Cashed easily in showdown with Finau.

What could have been.

• karonica

https://media2.giphy.com/media/L3TJlPdnJffDq/200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b6ce0893136386463441c26! i know its early any thoughts on the cut since i have 3 guys
    pooping the bed

finau,lefty,hossler please dont laugh

• Dunzor

@karonica said...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/L3TJlPdnJffDq/200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b6ce0893136386463441c26! i know its early any thoughts on the cut since i have 3 guys
    pooping the bed

finau,lefty,hossler please dont laugh

Course played at 1.38 over par today, and there are 82 guys at +1 or better. If the course plays about the same tomorrow you’re probably looking at a +2 cut with a chance it moves a stroke one way or the other

• coachwood

-4,-3,-3,-3,-2,WD

They call that a CSMF lineup.
    S stands for sucker M stands for mother. C and F ask Loui.

• Pilobious

@keephustlincuz said...

Wow, that is superb.

can;t believe you’re only at 125

• Cbed11

I would gladly sacrifice my Casey and Finau shares for Henley to make the cut.

• keephustlincuz

@Pilobious said...

Wow, that is superb.

can;t believe you’re only at 125

Thanks. it would be 111th in the MM. I hope i don’t regret not having that in the MM.

• Pilobious

Question please – I’ve played DFS for a while but I don’t know the lingo here.

What is the distinction between a “cash game” and “GPP”?

Example, I play the $27 on DK a lot with a couple of dozen others. Is that a GPP or a cash game?

TIA.

• Dunzor

@Pilobious said...

Question please – I’ve played DFS for a while but I don’t know the lingo here.

What is the distinction between a “cash game” and “GPP”?

Example, I play the $27 on DK a lot with a couple of dozen others. Is that a GPP or a cash game?

TIA.

generally people refer to H2H, double ups and maybe triple ups as Cash games since the prizes are the same whether you finish 1st or just above the cash line. Anything else with a scaling prize structure and big prizes up top are usually considered GPPs (technically it stands for Guaranteed Prize Pool). As to you $27 contest, it depends how many people are in it and how the prizes are paid out.

• Pilobious

Thanks, Dunzor.

• shadowchap1978

@ttucowboy84 said...

Haha yes, keep it up kitty

Let’s get that Kitty over to Beau Hosslers hotel room!!! STAT!!Working miracles on Rosey.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler