2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

@shadowchap1978 said...

Let’s get that Kitty over to Beau Hosslers hotel room!!! STAT!!Working miracles on Rosey.

ya who would’ve thought that if I told you someone W/D prior to their tee time with a back injury it wouldn’t have been Rose. Luckily I ended up tinkering all of my Oosty out of my lineups yesterday, but was there even any reports that he might be dealing with something or was it out of nowhere? I know he’s had back issues in the past and travels with his own mattress, but I hadn’t heard anything this week.

• Mizzou311

It was out of nowhere from my perspective I was in on him most of the week but ended up on Webb over Oosty

• BBWC_10

Really need Phil to stop with the double bogies. If he could eliminate them he would would be -1. He is the only guy holding my LU back

• flip4flop

All the Woodland I have is paired with Finau… some other decent ones under par but if I learned anything over the years everything will be upside down tomorrow

• Mizzou311

Hole positions out for round 2.

https://twitter.com/pgachampionship/status/1027729578444443654?s=21

• Dunzor

@Mizzou311 said...

They really like hiding those pins, I guess it worked well today since the conditions were great for scoring but the pin positions made flag hunting tough. Take a look at the positions for that stretch of #7-10

• sfguy21

@Mizzou311 said...

Tuck city on a few of those holes. If the greens firm up at all its going to be real tough to get it close tomorrow.

• sfguy21

I absolutely love that the #1 spot in the millionaire right now has Na on the squad. No way he’s feeling comfortable with that.

• karonica

thanks i appreciate it gl all havent had a 6/6 this year but still lovin dfs golf

• karonica

thanks i appreciate it gl all havent had a 6/6 this year but still lovin dfs golf

• Mizzou311

@Dunzor said...

They really like hiding those pins, I guess it worked well today since the conditions were great for scoring but the pin positions made flag hunting tough. Take a look at the positions for that stretch of #7-10

Agree 10 was the first one I saw and was like welp that will be an auto bogey for a lot of guys. I wonder if tomorrow will be they day the move the tees up on 17. Looks like the easiest pin position on the course. If your guy(s) don’t make birdie or better there it’s going to be a dog fight.

• Cbed11

@sfguy21 said...

I absolutely love that the #1 spot in the millionaire right now has Na on the squad. No way he’s feeling comfortable with that.

I would rather have guys sitting a few shots back that can gain points moving up the leaderboard than guys all in the top 5.

• dangasin

Can’t wait for Finau to go -5 tomorrow. Hands down the most annoying golfer to fade.

• Dunzor

@dangasin said...

Can’t wait for Finau to go -5 tomorrow. Hands down the most annoying golfer to fade.

He has made some big pushes back to the cut line over the past 2 years. The other thing going against him is he’s gotta do it in the afternoon after the course gets to dry out a bit. I think you want your guys who need to go low to have the earliest tee times possible

• keephustlincuz

@dangasin said...

If Thunder puss and finau miss the cut… the tilt is gonna be off the charts in here.

• Ryweezycf

How’s this for a lineup

ZJ -4
    DJ -3
    Poulter -3
    Day -3
    Kirk -2
    Oosty W/D.

162.5 pts and a man down all day long.

• noddy

I am so pissed that oosty WD. Unreal. Just got home and haven’t read anything. Just ruined this whole tournament. Moron.

• Yacht67

Yeah oosty hurt a lot of mine, combine it with casey and finau…

• dangasin

course is going to be brutal tomorrow isn’t it?

• byo34

Really not trying to be that guy, but just was able to see the PM scores now and I have to share that I moved every Casey share I had to Bubba last minute.. don’t get me wrong I had Bubba already but decided to just move all Casey to more Bubba. Yeah, I guess I’m being that guy.. I don’t care!

Fully expecting Bubba to suddenly miss cut because I shared my happiness.

• byo34

One more thing, I don’t have any Streelman and don’t play showdowns, but I fully expect Streelman to just be total Streelman and suck the first round to end up just making the cut anyway. Major so its different but I still see it happening.

• Wander_Bread

My cash lineup was sunk before it started once Louie W/D. Sucks had a lot of equity tied up in that lineup.

Best lineup currently is Harman (+2), Hatton (+1), Niemann (-2), Noren (+1), Rahm (-2), Tiger (E) and that is only in the fore.

Have a few other lineups similar to that one that may be able to sneak by weak 6/6’s and hope to move up leaderboard.

Time to invest heavily in the showdown and weekend contests to chase a bit.

• BIF

@sfguy21 said...

I like Na a lot this week and enough so to play him in cash – makes at least his share of birdies and is quite accurate off the tee.

• manoffewwords

@keephustlincuz said...

If Thunder puss and finau miss the cut… the tilt is gonna be off the charts in here.

Sorry,just joined. Who is thunder puss? I know I am going to field stupid.

• byo34

@bama16 said...

Sorry,just joined. Who is thunder puss? I know I am going to field stupid.

Thorbjorn Olesen who is at even, so he is basically hoping for a meltdown. Which I say, Nay!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler