2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@byo34 said...

One more thing, I don’t have any Streelman and don’t play showdowns, but I fully expect Streelman to just be total Streelman and suck the first round to end up just making the cut anyway. Major so its different but I still see it happening.

Nobody has any Streelman as he only got in the field yesterday when Thomas Bjorn WD. He was not offered on 4-day golf or Showdown Round 1.

He is available for Round 2 and Weekend Golf.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@dangasin said...

Can’t wait for Finau to go -5 tomorrow. Hands down the most annoying golfer to fade.

Finau is a player I would be concerned about tomorrow. Lost 4 strokes on approach. Also in the worried club would be Rose 1.5 strokes Olesen 2 strokes and List 2.5 strokes gained around the green. Olesen is only being carried by putter and it will go cold, lost almost 3 strokes on approach.

• byo34

@BIF said...

Nobody has any Streelman as he only got in the field yesterday when Thomas Bjorn WD. He was not offered on 4-day golf or Showdown Round 1.

He is available for Round 2 and Weekend Golf.

Yeah, that makes sense. Though I don’t think I am wrong on the round 2 part! I have been very overweight on him for the season and I swear round 2 is his bread and butter.. kind of like Tiger during round 3s.. I am sure there is a stat that would prove me wrong but this is just my experience.

• BIF

Current 6/6% at +1

GPP 15%
    Cash 4% hmm, people have much Finau/Casey?

• deadphish

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

after day 1 my highest ranked lineup in the milly is @ #111…w/no dupes.

Patrick Cantlay 18.4% POS: T16 (-2) R1: 68(-2)
    Austin Cook 2.9% POS: T5 (-3) R1: 67
    Jason Day 29.4% POS: T5 (-3) R1: 67(-3)
    Dustin Johnson 21.0% POS: T5 (-3) R1: 67(-3)
    Webb Simpson 12.8% POS: T16 (-2) R1: 68(-2)
    Gary Woodland 9.3% POS: 1 (-6) R1: 64(-6)

• Dewoc19

Stenson putting in work ruining my best lineup right now

• Wander_Bread

This is still pissing me off….

https://twitter.com/Louis57TM/status/1027042731028357121

I always do my due diligence leading up to the tournament and this was all I saw…. SMH

• MrBreeze

@deadphish said...

impressive, i read line ups like that and think damn those all make sense, and then look at my player pool and question my process, good luck day 2 may the wind stay behind your golfers

• byo34

@Wander_Bread said...

This is still pissing me off….

https://twitter.com/Louis57TM/status/1027042731028357121

I always do my due diligence leading up to the tournament and this was all I saw…. SMH

We should have known he was soft after this .. https://twitter.com/Louis57TM/status/896910397306830848/video/1

• keephustlincuz

@deadphish said...

Nice lineup. You seem pretty sharp. LOL.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58361944?uc=1146552789

I hope you win the MM. I will be on super tilt.

• Wander_Bread

@byo34 said...

We should have known he was soft after this .. https://twitter.com/Louis57TM/status/896910397306830848/video/1

LMAO he now goes on the no play list. Not because of this afternoon’s phatom withdraw but because of this video

• Wander_Bread

NVM

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@deadphish said...

Very nice and another lineup with Cook who I never considered. Other guys were on my list though. Good luck!

• whodat2

@Cooper08 said...

Finau is a player I would be concerned about tomorrow. Lost 4 strokes on approach. Also in the worried club would be Rose 1.5 strokes Olesen 2 strokes and List 2.5 strokes gained around the green. Olesen is only being carried by putter and it will go cold, lost almost 3 strokes on approach.

That’s not how it works Coop. Everyday is different. Tomorrow, they might be on point with APP but scramble or put bad…. you know this. Let the cream rise…. great golfers (Rose) find a way to get it done without their A-game.

• whodat2

@Wander_Bread said...

LMAO he now goes on the no play list. Not because of this afternoon’s phatom withdraw but because of this video

That is actually WHY I will roster him in the future :)

• deadphish

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

Nice lineup. You seem pretty sharp. LOL.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58361944?uc=1146552789

I hope you win the MM. I will be on super tilt.

did you enter any lineups in the milly? if so, glad you left that 1 out :)

• dangasin

@whodat2 said...

That’s not how it works Coop. Everyday is different. Tomorrow, they might be on point with APP but scramble or put bad…. you know this. Let the cream rise…. great golfers (Rose) find a way to get it done without their A-game.

This was also Rose’s practice round. Tomorrow is the real test.

• mabrla

I need a miracle tomorrow. Entire team between E and +5.

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@dangasin said...

This was also Rose’s practice round. Tomorrow is the real test.

Yeah, I’m cautiously optimistic. He looked sharp and is in the mix. I know I would be really irritated with myself, at the moment, if I had pussied out and bailed on my favorite golfer in the world. Hopefully kitty gif is working overtime right now! Haha

• timusbr

Shout out to ponies who has the lead in the minimax. small stakes but chance at the prize is nothing to sneeze at.

• lfn1992

@timusbr said...

Shout out to ponies who has the lead in the minimax. small stakes but chance at the prize is nothing to sneeze at.

I noticed this too – GL Ponies. I’m also not counting anyone out except Campillo, whom I put on a few LUs. I could even see Casey turn it around.

• deadphish

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

my 1 lineup i made on FD looking stellar…18th in the $325K PGA Golden Eagle ($100K to 1st)

Rory McIlroy
    Rickie Fowler
    Dustin Johnson
    Gary Woodland
    Brian Gay
    Andrew Putnam

• XxHeisenbergxX

I need a lot of help tomorrow…main players that I have to much of are Finau +4, Hossler +3, Reed +2 those three one way or another are affecting all 10 of my lineups entered. So I really need some luck going into tomorrow.

• timgodd375

Cut will most likely be +2 in my opinion so need an above average round from Finau and a great round from casey to get this thing done.. Come on y’all… Also, Thor, Cantlay, Day, and JT… dont suck

• Cbed11

@BIF said...

Current 6/6% at +1

GPP 15%
    Cash 4% hmm, people have much Finau/Casey?

Thunderdome is a 100 man field this week. Finau is owned by 49 people, Casey 43.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler