2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sports667

Welp, my pretty good wooland team has Finau, going to need a 66 from him.

• Cbed11

@mabrla said...

Currently E, +1, +2, +3, +3, +5 and still have no idea what to make of this potential cut…how is E 78% likely at this point?

There is no way an even cutline has a 78% probability.

• hautalak

I was hearing Woodland talked up all week and didn’t jump at it. Just one of those guys that doesn’t seem to do well for me unless it’s the start of the season.

• Mizzou311

Also Bubba in full pout DGAF mode

• Dunzor

Woodland!

• mabrla

@Cbed11 said...

datagolf has just jumped to almost 85% in the few minutes between these messages lol…

• yellowdart24

This course is about to become a joke. Yesterday was a fluke. E will for sure be the cut line. Just too easy.

• osuryanf

@mabrla said...

datagolf has just jumped to almost 85% in the few minutes between these messages lol…

Yeh well they’re wrong. I wouldn’t even give it 50% yet.

• mitchsnyderdfw

Birdie!

• dakimbell

@mabrla said...

there is no way that’s right man

• HunkerToe

Guys, datagolf’s cut projections suck. Ignore them.

• shadowchap1978

Big Beau! A pulse of life perhaps…now has 12 feet for another birdie. A must make!

• Dunzor

@Cbed11 said...

The course is playing -0.53 so far today, so a half stroke under par whereas yesterday it was about 1.5 over. The afternoon will probably be a bit tougher but the course is playing much easier than yesterday so an E cut line is in play though I think it probably toughens up a bit and sticks at +1

• astauty

-4 brooks
    -3 day
    -4 cantlay
    -4 Neiman
    E list

Fun Finau needs to go low today for me plzzzz

• hautalak

I’m very torn. I kind of want the afternoon to blow up with how scores are currently. The problem is that all my guys left are afternoon and I need them to do well.

Point being I need a + something cut, I think…

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Morning wave tearing it up. I still think it’s going to toughen up this afternoon.

• timusbr

@yellowdart24 said...

This course is about to become a joke. Yesterday was a fluke. E will for sure be the cut line. Just too easy.

It does seem easier today
    the front 9 playing harder than the back 9.

• mabrla

So since it’s playing easier and all my guys are going backwards….I’m likely dead. 3 of my guys at +3 or worse.

• Quadhole

Money is Flowing into Biotechs, no where else to go… Things changing rapidly over next 2 weeks…

• mabrla

Oh wow what a relief then all my guys are on the back currently.

• kujo33

Noren has 3.5 points more than Finau after playing 11 more holes.

• Quadhole

Yikes, I am in 245th, 688th, 1323rd place in the Milli….

My claim to fame…

• yellowdart24

With an uber chalk lineup, I assume only getting 4/6 thru in double ups won’t be enough to cash right?

• dakimbell

@mabrla said...

Oh wow what a relief then all my guys are on the back currently.

lol right?!? fridays are always just brutal for me with pga dfs. just can’t have nice things.

• lfn1992

Guys, I’m starting to think Jorge Campillo isn’t going to make this cut

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler