2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

Rahm missing so many putts by inches, could be 4 or 5 under today

• Matoshea

Any chance the cut gets to E?

• kujo33

Fleetwood, Noren, Stanley and Thor just make the cut.

• Dunzor

Brooks streaking and charging up the leaderboard!!!

• BIF

Brooksie Streaking

• kwame724

Kyle Stanley did not eat his wheaties this morning. Please finish strong

• osuryanf

Really wish Kuchar would get his head out his ass. The more I’m seeing, the more I’m believing E is the cut. So Kuchar has to get at least one more birdies but no bogeys which I absolutely don’t trust him to do

• Need Reed and Lahiri to start making birds.

• janeill

Fleetwood to miss the cut and Finau to shoot 64 today.

And I’m going to have a good week.

• jpflanagan9

Will the cut be atleast E? Maybe -1?? Everyone is pretty low today

• mabrla

How is everyone going low and Bubba just dying.

• lfn1992

Hadley’s slim chance to make a run at the cut line just got changed to “none” thanks to that double on the back 9

• kujo33

Nice par Noren. Now remember you’re not Bill Haas and make some birdies.

• Dunzor

@jpflanagan9 said...

Will the cut be atleast E? Maybe -1?? Everyone is pretty low today

It’s not gonna get to -1 but E is looking more and more likely unless the afternoon really dries out the greens and scoring gets tougher. I think we are probably looking at an E cut with it coming down to the last few groups to possibly push it back to +1 but I don’t think there is any chance of -1

• Bastardo

I think I’m most surprised by Charley Hoffman extremely shitty play this week

• osuryanf

@osuryanf said...

Really wish Kuchar would get his head out his ass. The more I’m seeing, the more I’m believing E is the cut. So Kuchar has to get at least one more birdies but no bogeys which I absolutely don’t trust him to do

Ask and you shall receive! Now, no bogeys

• MrBreeze

DJ finally 1 under for the day, get hot my man

• lfn1992

@Bastardo said...

I think I’m most surprised by Charley Hoffman extremely shitty play this week

You have a funny way of spelling “Paul Casey”

• Cbed11

DK’s updates are slow as hell

• Dewoc19

Fuck Bubba, what a joke, go back yo playing Volvik you fucking worthless cunt

• mogan11

Little beau peep was a bad choice.

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow, might have finally got Brooks right. I used to fade him all time. Not anymore unless it’s The Open.

• janeill

I was feeling good about my teams and then I saw Grillo up the top 10 when he fucked me over in every other major this season when I played him.

• kwame724

@MrBreeze said...

DJ finally 1 under for the day, get hot my man

Yea it took him forever but Dj going to goat last two rounds so not worried about him. I am worried about Leishman and Stanley going backwards and trying their best to mess up 6/6 for me

• mogan11

@Dewoc19 said...

Fuck Bubba, what a joke, go back yo playing Volvik you fucking worthless cunt

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler