2 pm – 8 pm on TNT

Saturday & Sunday,
    11am – 2pm on TNT
    2pm – 7pm on CBS

Live Streaming at PGAChampionship.com

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrBreeze

@BIF said...

Bird-Eagle-Bird on #10-12 to go from +4 to Even for tourney !!

these three holes may well have saved my weekend!!!

• sports667

ST Trolling TB on this hole, hope its an 8 footer for biride.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Dunzor said...

Henley fails to birdie the par 5…what are the odds he does a gut punch bogey on the last to miss the cut, kinda feels like a lock to happen

Figured this to happen too. Opened the scorecard and didn’t see him at even and had that feel of dread. Imagine my surprise.

• JH822547

Dustin 18ft for Eagle

• mitchsnyderdfw

Henley in the house at -1!

• Dunzor

@Dunzor said...

Well Jaco made the putt for double, not that I want to see that, but easily could’ve been a triple. Hopefully he hangs in there

Atta boy! The immediate bounce back birdie!!!

• lfn1992

Noren at +2! I BELIEVE

• MrBreeze

I think Brooks and DJ made a pack to play together in the final pairing on Sunday

• upgradetoquestionable

And to the surprise of noone, Sergio with the double to put him at +2.

• osuryanf

Welp, bye bye Kuchar… had 49 feet for eagle and par’d. Enjoy your weekend in your sketchers.

• sneaksox

@Dunzor said...

Atta boy! The immediate bounce back birdie!!!

Niemann! I think we’re rooting for all the same guys. Thunderbear with 8 feet for another bird…

• MrBreeze

Kirk with the insurance birdie!

now need a Birdie from LIST on 18

• hautalak

@osuryanf said...

Welp, bye bye Kuchar… had 49 feet for eagle and par’d. Enjoy your weekend in your sketchers.

My thoughts exactly!!! I’m trying to hold out hope but not many birdie 9. Kinda don’t even want a +1 cut anyway. Would bring too much with it.

• Cbed11

Damn -1 is looking like a small possibility.

• astauty

nice approach list, bye bye.

• lfn1992

@Cbed11 said...

Damn -1 is looking like a small possibility.

Smoke much?

• sneaksox

Stanley with the 5 foot birdie miss and Oleson back to back missed 8 footers. Would’ve been a nice boost and insurance for Stanley there…

• lfn1992

By the end of the day we will be talking about a >50% chance of a +2 cut line

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Woah… -5 and BOFR from Henley.

Nice.

• Cbed11

@lfn1992 said...

Smoke much?

Still crying bc Noren isn’t making the cut?

• lfn1992

Noren in the clubhouse at +2. Now, we wait to see what Finau does and where the cut line ends up.

• MrBreeze

currently have 6/20 that are 6/6, but one is like 75345/178359 , me thinks this indicates E or -1 will be cut line

• TrustinthePlan

Of course Fatrick is going to ruin my best lineup…grrr

• hbomb57

@lfn1992 said...

That’s what I want to hear. I need some breathing room as I need Mac to make cut this afternoon as he sits at E and not sure how this course will play out by then.

• ttucowboy84

@lfn1992 said...

I agree. I don’t see why the course wouldn’t get tougher as it dries out and some will melt in the heat.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.