PGA FORUM

• evil333

Moving all of my dfs play from dk and looking for best pga product and biggest tourneys….too bad no fd pga! Lol! And too bad victiv screwed us…any suggestions?

• JHols1nger

• amanuel777

@evil333 said...

Moving all of my dfs play from dk and looking for best pga product and biggest tourneys….too bad no fd pga! Lol! And too bad victiv screwed us…any suggestions?

Yeah, i’ve been thinking about the same too. I haven’t played on Aces, but it seems like the consensus here is that that’s the only real alternative to dk for dfs pga.

• MrFantasy

I like FantasyFeud personally. Deeper rosters makes it interesting.

• evil333

hmm thanks maybe I will give both a try! I really liked Victiv before they bounced from Florida…

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

PGA is coming to FantasyDraft early this summer, keep a look out.

• drunkjeff

Sounds good need more PGA fantasy

• flip4flop

Fantasy Aces has an amazing PGA product. Smaller prize pools but love playing there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).