PGA FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Grinders,

Happy New Year! To welcome you back to the Hub in 2016 we’re unwrapping a few new features you can find on FantasyHub this year.

PGA is Back, with a new look!

PGA contest are finally back on FantasyHub. You can draft for our weekly PGA freeroll here. Come try our unique drafting format, draft 7 golfers & take your top 5 scores.

We estimate that DraftKings’ 6 picks & 6 scores formatting gives you a 4% chance of having your complete roster in play after the cut is made. With FantasyHub’s 7 picks & 5 scores format you’re 10x more likely to keep you entire roster in play, even after the cut.

Our first PGA slate of the year locks Thursday at 3:20pm EST Draft your lineup for the Tee It Up freeroll Here

Pro Subscription

Looking for a promotion you can take advantage of each & every month? Check out the new Pro Subscription promotion we released for 2016!

Pro Subscription members get added value just for playing on FantasyHub. Become a Rookie, Pro or All-Star level Pro Subscription holder & you’ll receive FantasyHub contest entries worth 2x your subscription cost. Subscription can be canceled at anytime.

$25,000 Jump Ball 50/50 is now on Wednesday

We heard your feedback & moved the Jump Ball from the small slate on Tuesdays to a larger slate on Wednesdays. Bring your 250 fantasy point NBA lineup to FantasyHub & cash in this Wednesday! Reserve & Draft Here

Buy 4 Get One

B4GO is back in 2016. When you buy 4 entries into the $25,000 Jump Ball 50/50 you’ll get a 5th entry FREE! Reserve & Draft Here

Post your username in this thread to have your bonus entry awarded. Limit one free entry per person

StevieP & the Hubbies

• Putz

Did they previously operate under a different name?

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Just reserved 40 entries for the Jump Ball for 10 free. Also just signed up for the Pro Subscription. Thank you!

-golferdude31

• mtaubert66

4 entries into the Jump ball for 1 free

prormk163

Thanks

• gberg823

Hey Steven just bought 60 entries

Username- ehrenberggreg

Happy New Year!

• dncolonna

Always loved the format over here, especially for the golf product. Although, I have to say the pricing this week seems a little screwy.

DL3 at $3K has to be 100% owned if you want to even consider a top tier golfer. I understand it’s a limited field and unique tournament, but that just looks like something that should have been caught.

• Myprimetime

Thank god somebody copied Victiv’s golf roster setup and scoring! It really was infinitely times better than DKs.

But come on now FH you gotta give credit where credit is due….the cut stats mentioned come from their blog here: https://www.starsdraft.com/making-starsdrafts-pga-product/

• smallANDflaccid

I have 4 entries in the Jump Ball – but don’t see how to do the 5th

• JdotBrone

Echoing what somebody else asked is there still a deposit bonus?

• smallANDflaccid

@dncolonna said...

DL3 at $3K has to be 100% owned if you want to even consider a top tier golfer. I understand it’s a limited field and unique tournament, but that just looks like something that should have been caught.

Absolutely – I saw that and immediately got worried that news hit that he was out or something, so did a bunch of searches.

They all either copy each other or the bet lines, and while there are some differences for good buys – that one is way way off, particularly in the 7/5 context.

• mtaubert66

4 entries

user: mtaubert66

• Oriolesman8

4 Entries – TBlaise

• Kruzdog

5 entries
    User: JK

Keep up the great work!

• MrFantasy

Not sure that I got my free entry can you please check on this Steven. Thanks!

• dinoparents519

I got 5 spots in for the 50/50 for tonight
    S/N: dinoparents519

Gonna try golf this week, have enjoyed all the sports on the site so far and all the love you have shown us NY players.

• gberg823

Got my free entry thanks Steven!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@gberg823 perfect!

I’ve caught up on everyone else as well. Have fun tonight!

• xavier0730

xavier0730 80 entries

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@xavier0730 your bonus entry is in!

• tvsfrink

All hail FH…today’s NHL games were missing a player, and when I reached out to them, they fixed it in an hour.

Great customer service as always!

• emac

4 entries purchased in the NBA – $25,000 Jump Ball 50/50 GPP.

Username: EMac

Many thanks!

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@emac your bonus entry is in.

@tvsfrink we do what we can! Always here to help.

• rock

just reserved four entries for 50/50 tonight

thanks
    user:
    rockersrockers

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@rock bonus entry awarded!

• rock

thank you

• sjm26b

Hey steven, I sent you a pm concerning the reload bonus.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).