PGA FORUM

Comments

• vinkster15

Hey everyone,

I’m here because I’m in search for individuals looking to particpate in a fantasy golf league. Concept is pretty simple. Each week you’ll be invited to a free draftkings contest. Draft a team and depending on where you finish each week, you earn “fedexcup” points. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins the league. Currently we have 8 guys and were looking to make it a max of 20 people. Rules are more in depth but that is just the simple explanation. This, of course, is not a free league so payment is due before the season starts.

If interested message me and we can get in touch and discuss further.

I am very thorough and reliable. I update weekly with email. Can prove if necessary.

Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler