• Blogger of the Month

Quicken Loans National

• Congressional CC (Blue)(Par71) • Bethesda, MD
    • June 23rd – June 26th

Event Websites
    Quicken Loans National
    PGA Tour Quicken Loans

Past Quicken Loans National champions and sites

• 2015 – Troy Merritt(-18), Cut(-2); Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, Gainesville, Va.(Par 71)
    • 2014 – Justin Rose(-4), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2013 – Bill Haas(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2012 – Tiger Woods(-8), Cut(+6); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2011 – Nick Watney(-13), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2010 – Justin Rose(-10), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2009 – Tiger Woods(-13), Cut(+2); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2008 – Anthony Kim(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2007 – K.J. Choi(-9), Cut(+4); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)

You can see that Congressional was changed from Par 70 to Par 71 in 2012 so keep that in mind when doing history research.

Links:
    Ownership Reports
    JimKronlund $10 50/50

• billholler

What to do with Rickie? Starts the season with tops 10s in 6 out of 7 but then 3 atrocious tournaments on tough courses similar to Congressional.

• JimKronlund

@PuddinCheeks said...

Put the link in top post for ya Jim :D

Hey ty, never thought of that

• davidkyle

@KJP24 said...

Gonna try the $300 3 wood for the first time. I made a lineup I really like, left $1700 on the table. Might be donating but I feel like this could be one of those weeks that one of the lesser known guys jumps up and grabs a win. Idk, we’ll see.

Not playing the 3 wood here, but I agree with the rest. After quite a bit of crunching on some specific points, the team I just built has $1500 left.

• KJP24

@Brian6035 said...

$1700? Damn. Good luck I’ll be pulling for you.

Thanks bro! Gotta buy a ticket to win the raffle or something old people say

• KJP24

@davidkyle said...

Not playing the 3 wood here, but I agree with the rest. After quite a bit of crunching on some specific points, the team I just built has $1500 left.

Yeah hard to say man, im not sold on fowler obvi, and just don’t think Furyk is gonna go back to back solid weeks, hunch play. Gonna be a fun sweat nonetheless

• Brian6035

Longest course on tour right?

• petecc7

@PuddinCheeks said...

Put the link in top post for ya Jim :D

Thanks for the link and the contest. Gonna give it another go, although I feel naked as one of two out of 16 without a badge…

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

@mschu1213 said...

Sigh. The complete shit payout in the birdie from DK the week after a major again. Will they be running Milly maker sats this week? With only a few weeks before they Open I was hoping they would start running them. Thats assuming they are even having one.

I think they screwed the pooch for the upcoming Milly makers. I don’t know if they realize that the only thing separating The Open Championship and the PGA Chsmpionship is the Candian Open.

I am interested to see if they can fill up the PGA Championship in 2 weeks.

• scottmsteiner

@gibbathy said...

I think they screwed the pooch for the upcoming Milly makers. I don’t know if they realize that the only thing separating The Open Championship and the PGA Chsmpionship is the Candian Open.

I am interested to see if they can fill up the PGA Championship in 2 weeks.

Is it possible that they don’t run Milly Maker contests for those two tournaments? They didn’t fill the US Open Milly Maker. Why would they risk more overlay on those two tournaments?

• walkoff9

Everyone thinks rickie fowler sucks at golf now.

Good time to buy

• GhostaVeli8701

Nah he doesn’t suck, he just doesn’t look very confident with that driver here lately. Still a top ranked golfer but sometimes it’s best to not ignore a guys body language & recent form especially when he’s 12K.

• BIF

@scottmsteiner said...

Why would they risk more overlay on those two tournaments?

They still made money and covered the GPP – they just didn’t get their full rake on the US Open so it shouldn’t deter them from future Milly’s BUT given the short window, they may have something else brewing.

I don’t know what they are doing for the (British) Open and PGA yet but they should have whatever their big GPP is gonna be posted and start offering satellites for it.

• COLLECTORTHIS

@BIF said...

They still made money and covered the GPP – they just didn’t get their full rake on the US Open so it shouldn’t deter them from future Milly’s BUT given the short window, they may have something else brewing.

I don’t know what they are doing for the (British) Open and PGA yet but they should have whatever their big GPP is gonna be posted and start offering satellites for it.

I wonder how many entrants were from referrals. I had 2 so that’s $80 right there.

• Patsfan1244

Stacking Tony Finau 100% in every lineup. Nothing can go wrong with this at all cause he winning this weekend.

• BillionaireBank

I live 30 minutes from this course. My wife said I can go if all my players make the cut. So I guess that means I’ll be shitposting on the weekend with you fellas.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@BillionaireBank said...

I live 30 minutes from this course. My wife said I can go if all my players make the cut. So I guess that means I’ll be shitposting on the weekend with you fellas.

You can be the “Live From” guy on course!

• mschu1213

Will DK run anything for the Olympics?

• steelcitydozer

Justin thomas thoughts this week

• mgravity

eric42 are you out there?

• HSXLNC

Expert thoughts on JORDAN NIEBRUGGE?

• BrianVT

@walkoff9 said...

Everyone thinks rickie fowler sucks at golf now.

Good time to buy

Too expensive to buy

• piJoe

• 2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@nevergymless said...

It always feels soft in a 100 K 3 dollar tourney for some reason . I was only going to throw a couple bullets because the winning lineups always make me want to throw up in theses gpps but fuck I’m already at 20 line ups .

Didn’t even read what you wrote, just looked at your profile pic.

• davidkyle

@steelcitydozer said...

Justin thomas thoughts this week

never played at Congressonal. He’s a bomber but hasn’t been very accurate on the drive as of late. He’s also been bogeying a lot of Par 4 holes. Not good for this course in my opinion.

• BIF

@HSXLNC said...

Expert thoughts on JORDAN NIEBRUGGE?

Not sure if I qualify as an expert but watched him play live at Augusta in 2014 (both 9 holes of practice and a tournament round) and as much as TV coverage allowed at the Open last year. Seemed like a very intelligent kid, walking talking and asking questions of his fellow practice round competitors – obviously he has a great golf game winning US Mid Am, some college tournaments and T6 at St Andrews in Open.

Heard that he has a good relationship with Nicklaus whom he approached before playing Masters and Open Championships for advice on how to play some holes on those courses and Nicklaus spent hours with him going thru both courses in detail. Pretty ballsy and impressive all in one is my opinion.

In hindsight, I’d say he is bit like a DeChambeau without all the Bryson quirkiness and physics-crap; that is, a young player who is very intelligent with huge upside – also someone who doesn’t just play golf but studies it nuances (and architecture and history) as well – much more in the mode of a tactician versus a free swinging natural talent.

Not sure how he’ll do this week in his first event as a “pro” but I expect he’ll compete for a high finish in one of the 5 or 6 starts he has lined up already.

• HSXLNC

spot on BIF. Thanks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler