• Blogger of the Month

Quicken Loans National

• Congressional CC (Blue)(Par71) • Bethesda, MD
    • June 23rd – June 26th

Event Websites
    Quicken Loans National
    PGA Tour Quicken Loans

Past Quicken Loans National champions and sites

• 2015 – Troy Merritt(-18), Cut(-2); Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, Gainesville, Va.(Par 71)
    • 2014 – Justin Rose(-4), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2013 – Bill Haas(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2012 – Tiger Woods(-8), Cut(+6); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2011 – Nick Watney(-13), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2010 – Justin Rose(-10), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2009 – Tiger Woods(-13), Cut(+2); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2008 – Anthony Kim(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2007 – K.J. Choi(-9), Cut(+4); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)

You can see that Congressional was changed from Par 70 to Par 71 in 2012 so keep that in mind when doing history research.

Links:
    Ownership Reports
    JimKronlund $10 50/50

• KJP24

I’m pretty big on Soon You’ll Noh,
    Only concern really is his temperament

• davidkyle

@KJP24 said...

… and his driving accuracy.

• flip4flop

My numbers are giving me a ton of guys who just are in poor form. May have to make a lineup just for them. Hadwin and Laird are the headliners

• HSXLNC

@davidkyle said...

… And scrambling %.

• KJP24

@davidkyle said...

This is really where he hangs his head and gets himself in trouble. Just looking for some bounce back from him and getting back to some consistency

• mschu1213

@flip4flop said...

My numbers are giving me a ton of guys who just are in poor form. May have to make a lineup just for them. Hadwin and Laird are the headliners

Hadwin has made his last like 6 or 7 cuts. Def would not say he is in poor form.

• flip4flop

Crap I was looking at the wrong line. That makes me feel better.

• davidkyle

@mschu1213 said...

Hadwin has made his last like 6 or 7 cuts. Def would not say he is in poor form.

agreed. Hadwin is definitely on my radar for this one. The one thing I don’t like is his recent Par 4 performance. Everything else is pretty strong.

• Brian6035

@flip4flop said...

Laird has looked soo bad recently i will not touch him until gets his shit together, maybe hits a fairway or two.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@KJP24 said...

Same as Levin for me, solid golfer but man he is fighting some of those Inner Demons!

• DomTwan

Dickie Fowler ALL IN

• thetitanlb

@PuddinCheeks said...

Same as Levin for me, solid golfer but man he is fighting some of those Inner Demons!

That Levin tantrum at the US open was great lol

• billholler

I can’t be the only one having a difficult time completely fading enough players this week. Seems like this tournament is full of mid range and upper tier guys that could all compete.

• thetitanlb

Im in on Fowler. Dont care about his current form. If he is on he can lap this field. If he has a bad week so be it.

• billholler

@thetitanlb said...

Im in on Fowler. Dont care about his current form. If he is on he can lap this field. If he has a bad week so be it.

Yep. Think I will do a 100 LU Fowler stack and a 100 LU Fowler fade.

• mschu1213

I have a gut feeling that Woodland will let a lot of people down this week. Including me. Just my gut telling me he will be “that guy” this week.

• DomTwan

Be on the lookout for Rickie Fowler getting out of his slump and taking FULL CONTROL of this golfing course, come the weekend home stretch.

• thetitanlb

Wow SB2k16 all are in the same tee group lol.

• thetitanlb

All in on SB2k16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• billholler

Cool little Google Earth tool with course layout and distances.

https://nebraskapga.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/nebraskapga11/course/congressionalccblue/aerial.htm

• mschu1213

For any of you who use The Fantasy Fanatics does anyone know how they come up with their ownership projections? Looks like they pretty much start at the top with the highest owned golfer at about 20 percent then just go down ownership percentage according to the price.

• DomTwan

Whom is this SB2k16 you speak of?

• DomTwan

@thetitanlb said...

All in on SB2k16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Bodwich 2016?

No thanks.

• smallANDflaccid

@DomTwan said...

Stephen Bodwich 2016?

No thanks.

He’ll be low owned this week though!

I think the SB2k16 refers to Spring Break 2016.
    I think it was Fowler/JT/Smylie?

• Brian6035

@smallANDflaccid said...

He’ll be low owned this week though!

I think the SB2k16 refers to Spring Break 2016.
    I think it was Fowler/JT/Smylie?

and spieth

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler