• Blogger of the Month

Quicken Loans National

• Congressional CC (Blue)(Par71) • Bethesda, MD
    • June 23rd – June 26th

Event Websites
    Quicken Loans National
    PGA Tour Quicken Loans

Past Quicken Loans National champions and sites

• 2015 – Troy Merritt(-18), Cut(-2); Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, Gainesville, Va.(Par 71)
    • 2014 – Justin Rose(-4), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2013 – Bill Haas(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2012 – Tiger Woods(-8), Cut(+6); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2011 – Nick Watney(-13), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2010 – Justin Rose(-10), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2009 – Tiger Woods(-13), Cut(+2); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2008 – Anthony Kim(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2007 – K.J. Choi(-9), Cut(+4); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)

You can see that Congressional was changed from Par 70 to Par 71 in 2012 so keep that in mind when doing history research.

Links:
    Ownership Reports
    JimKronlund $10 50/50

• gweim

@cleanslate said...

Is there a 2nd cut this weekend or does everyone play the full 4 rounds at this point?

4 rounds

• billholler

@thetitanlb said...

I hope Adam Hadwin knows how much of a chode he is. If he makes the cut i have 5 of 6 teams that would have gotten all 6 through.

If he makes the cut, I have 148 out of 177 that are 6/6. Hadwin killed me this week. He could have shot +1 today and at least made the cut but NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• cleanslate

@gweim said...

4 rounds

Good to know, thanks. All 3 of my teams are 6/6 and all have Hurley, but none of them are contending. I will need some big surges from my other guys over the weekend.

• Logan7777

@billholler said...

faded Adam Hadwin like I always do

3 doubles today. Ouch for you.

• billholler

@Logan7777 said...

3 doubles today. Ouch for you.

He doubled on 2 holes that he birdied yesterday. Adam Fucking Hadwin

• thetitanlb

Adam Hadwin had like 3 doubles and 3 bogeys in 1 round. Words cant describe just how bad that is.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@billholler said...

Between my wife and I, we have 377 LU. 84% of those are 5/6 or better. Between us we have 152 LU that are 6/6. We would have 231 if I had faded Adam Hadwin like I always do. With that said, at the moment we are losing a little over $1000.

BTW neither of us has a LU that is worse than 4/6. Give us those stats every week and we are rich.

Small field this week. You won’t get those stats normal weeks. Just sayin.

• billholler

@thetitanlb said...

Adam Hadwin had like 3 doubles and 3 bogeys in 1 round. Words cant describe just how bad that is.

It’s nice to come here and see that I am not the only one that had unnatural sexual relations given to them by Adam Fucking Hadwin.

• billholler

@slpanthers24 said...

Small field this week. You won’t get those stats normal weeks. Just sayin.

I know. Usually more than happy with 25% that are 6/6. This week we are at about 43% and pissed.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@billholler said...

I know. Usually more than happy with 25% that are 6/6. This week we are at about 43% and pissed.

Yeah very odd week. My good lineups are no where near cashing. Must be all the sharks have already caught onto DFS Golf. Great.

• skankinmat

@billholler I had a lot of Hadwin today…F’in Hadwin
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/25343685?uc=424350213

• Dewoc19

My highest lineup is 574 in DTG with 5/6, I’ll be lucky if that min cashes I would assume, no 6/6, no money, I checked all 573 positions ahead of me, not one lineup with less than 5, most are 6

Finished the day with 3 6/6 and 3 5/6, not really to excited about this weekend

• skankinmat

Checked Fantasy Fanatics and 39% have 6/6 golfers. Anyone know if that is above normal?

• skankinmat

This is for the Dog Leg FYI

• amanuel777

@skankinmat said...

Checked Fantasy Fanatics and 39% have 6/6 golfers. Anyone know if that is above normal?

In terms of uniqueness, this is pretty much the same as the UK leaving the EU. Simply hasn’t happened before, all the chalk (with the exception being Plamer), makes the cut.
    It’s very odd, and so is the scoring that’s going on, especially coming off the Open. Kinda makes me dizzy to see all these birdies, eagles and DK points overall.

• billholler

@skankinmat said...

@billholler I had a lot of Hadwin today…F’in Hadwin
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/25343685?uc=424350213

Brutal. Could have had HV3 at the same price range and be sitting in 6th. I have a LU with Hurley and Rahm plus Webb/Haas (both tied for 4th) with of course Adam Hadwin.

• billholler

@skankinmat said...

This is for the Dog Leg FYI

36.1% for the $3 drive the green

• HunkerToe

Wow 46 made 6/6 in Jim’s 50/50. I’ll have to try and eke out a cash with my 5/6 thanks to, you guessed it, Effing Adam Hadwin.

• billholler

Just to make myself even more nauseous, I have 8 Hadwin LU that all 5 of the other guys are at -3 or better and one where the other 5 are all -5 or better.

• nevergymless

I need a Simpson win since everyone else is highly owned =/

• Dewoc19

@nevergymless said...

I need a Simpson win since everyone else is highly owned =/

No fuck that, I need a Wesley Bryan win, at 3.6% he is my only chance at anything of substance this week

• whodat2

@dearmand said...

Just saw tee times are up. Bring on tomorrow.

Where do you see tomorrow’s tee times?

• deactivated66527

Team Garrigus

• mschu1213

@dearmand said...

Team Garrigus

Yeah im rooting for little pot head too.

• Logan7777

@dearmand said...

Team Garrigus

Nah, team Hurley this time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).