• Blogger of the Month

Quicken Loans National

• Congressional CC (Blue)(Par71) • Bethesda, MD
    • June 23rd – June 26th

Event Websites
    Quicken Loans National
    PGA Tour Quicken Loans

Past Quicken Loans National champions and sites

• 2015 – Troy Merritt(-18), Cut(-2); Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, Gainesville, Va.(Par 71)
    • 2014 – Justin Rose(-4), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2013 – Bill Haas(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2012 – Tiger Woods(-8), Cut(+6); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2011 – Nick Watney(-13), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2010 – Justin Rose(-10), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2009 – Tiger Woods(-13), Cut(+2); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2008 – Anthony Kim(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2007 – K.J. Choi(-9), Cut(+4); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)

You can see that Congressional was changed from Par 70 to Par 71 in 2012 so keep that in mind when doing history research.

Links:
    Ownership Reports
    JimKronlund $10 50/50

• Brian6035

Whats up with this guy John Rahm? Excluding his opening round 76 he actually beat oakmont rounds 2,3,4.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

Here is my weekly blog on value plays on Aces (probably can be used for DK as well).

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/fantasy-aces-pga-bargain-bin-ballers-quicken-loans-national-1342084

Back aboard the Tim Wilkinson train!

• Logan7777

@KJP24 said...

I’m pretty big on Soon You’ll Noh,
    Only concern really is his temperament

Is his temperament worse than Levin’s?

• regns08

what’s the rough like this week?

• deactivated66527

What’s all the hype around Steele for? New to PGA DFS so just trying to understand.

• billholler

Why has no one mentioned our Twitter fave Will Wilcox has withdrawn because of a minor wrist injury?

• Brian6035

@dearmand said...

What’s all the hype around Steele for? New to PGA DFS so just trying to understand.

Ball striking is top top notch.

• davidkyle

@billholler said...

Why has no one mentioned our Twitter fave Will Wilcox has withdrawn because of a minor wrist injury?

looks like he is set to play. Missed his last two cuts, and had a bad run last time he played Congressional. Also pretty low on the Vegas list.

• blue

fatrick reed ftw?

• Brian6035

@blue said...

fatrick reed ftw?

Ownership should be lower after he screwed every one last week

• billholler

@davidkyle said...

looks like he is set to play. Missed his last two cuts, and had a bad run last time he played Congressional. Also pretty low on the Vegas list.

Said on twitter when asked if was playing that he was done for this week and wasn’t happy about it. Another tweet said to take him out of your lineups because he got a cortisone shot.

• davidkyle

@billholler said...

Said on twitter when asked if was playing that he was done for this week and wasn’t happy about it. Another tweet said to take him out of your lineups because he got a cortisone shot.

okay, i’m just going by what’s on the pga tour website. They gave him a tee time. If he has said so, then he isn’t.

• HSXLNC

I don’t feel there’s a ton of slack in the salaries this week. In fact, I feel like the pricing is tight, way tighter than last week.

• amanuel777

@HSXLNC said...

I don’t feel there’s a ton of slack in the salaries this week. In fact, I feel like the pricing is tight, way tighter than last week.

It is tight, if you want one of the top 4 or 5 guys. If you don’t think one of them will win, plenty of opportunities.
    I really have a feeling that the winner won’t be one of the top tier players, but what do I know.

• billholler

@amanuel777 said...

I really have a feeling that the winner won’t be one of the top tier players, but what do I know.

Same here. Lot’s of talented upper mid range guys that seem to fit this course. Only fear is Fowler playing up to his abilities and absolutely running away with it.

• amanuel777

@billholler said...

Same here. Lot’s of talented upper mid range guys that seem to fit this course. Only fear is Fowler playing up to his abilities and absolutely running away with it.

I hear you, but unless he proves that he’s back to his old self, I can’t justify spending this much money on him. I’m fine with it if he hurts me.

• badtrip

I only know a couple things:

1. Making 3 line ups for the week only.
    2. Rickie won’t be on any of them.

Chez and Mr. Reed will make at least 1 line up.

• amanuel777

On a different note, I don’t know how many of you play MLB, but I must hold a record for most pathetic lineups. Apparently FD is trying to lure me into playing something while there’s no football, so they give me a free dollar every once in a while and I create a lineup which I think is decent. I think I’ve done it like 3 or 4 times.
    Today I put my LU together, thinking that I would really do OK and went out to hack around my local golf course. Come back to see that the Mets decided to push Syndergaard to tomorrow, and that Papi is sitting out. The result? I have all of 36 points, maybe going to 40 if my last player gets hit by pitch or something.
    How people manage hundreds of LUs in baseball, especially with the early lock is beyond me.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

@amanuel777 said...

oday I put my LU together, thinking that I would really do OK and went out to hack around my local golf course. Come back to see that the Mets decided to push Syndergaard to tomorrow, and that Papi is sitting out. The result? I have all of 36 points, maybe going to 40 if my last player gets hit by pitch or something

If it makes you feel any better, I play a lineup almost every night and only have 67 tonight. Tigers and Rangers stacks didn’t quite work out.

Back to the topic of the Quicken Loans National, I have a gut feeling that DeChambeau wins this week. Not sure I have a good reason why, but I just get a feeling this is his week.

• BIF

@amanuel777 said...

Come back to see that the Mets decided to push Syndergaard to tomorrow, and that Papi is sitting out. The result? I have all of 36 points, maybe going to 40 if my last player gets hit by pitch or something.
    How people manage hundreds of LUs in baseball, especially with the early lock is beyond me.

I play MLB on DK so saw the Noah scratch and filled his spot with Kluber who threw a 45+ points complete game shutout gem with 9K’s BUT my other pitcher was Nola who got rocked and put up Negative 9.25 yup -9.25 points. Too bad as I had Tomas and Segura from Ariz and Cozart from Cinc so was still able to cash but could have been a real good night with 15-20 from another pitcher instead of almost -10 !

• Patsfan1244

I feel like I’m at a great disadvantage playing df golf… I can’t get myself to pick patrick reed cause his face I just want to punch it.

Also who is going with the stack of Kim this week. As in Whee Kim, Michael Kim, and Si Woo Kim.

• Jk1492

Can’t keep Rahm off my lineups. Feel he will be over owned but fits so perfectly.

Also feels quite strange having Steele as my highest priced golfer in one lineup.

• MrSnuffleupagus

@Jk1492 said...

Can’t keep Rahm off my lineups. Feel he will be over owned but fits so perfectly.

Also feels quite strange having Steele as my highest priced golfer in one lineup.

Just signed a contract with Taylor Made, all new equipment i believe.

Not sure if he was already playing Taylor Made or not. Could make a difference if he wasnt.

• BrianVT

@Brian6035 said...

Whats up with this guy John Rahm? Excluding his opening round 76 he actually beat oakmont rounds 2,3,4.

Didn’t he also hole-out a couple eagles? Seems like luck was on his side at Oakmont

• smallANDflaccid

Seeing the above restores my hope that one day RG becomes all Brians

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler