• Blogger of the Month

Quicken Loans National

• Congressional CC (Blue)(Par71) • Bethesda, MD
    • June 23rd – June 26th

Event Websites
    Quicken Loans National
    PGA Tour Quicken Loans

Past Quicken Loans National champions and sites

• 2015 – Troy Merritt(-18), Cut(-2); Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, Gainesville, Va.(Par 71)
    • 2014 – Justin Rose(-4), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2013 – Bill Haas(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2012 – Tiger Woods(-8), Cut(+6); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2011 – Nick Watney(-13), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2010 – Justin Rose(-10), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2009 – Tiger Woods(-13), Cut(+2); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2008 – Anthony Kim(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2007 – K.J. Choi(-9), Cut(+4); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)

You can see that Congressional was changed from Par 70 to Par 71 in 2012 so keep that in mind when doing history research.

Links:
    Ownership Reports
    JimKronlund $10 50/50

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@JimKronlund said...

End of round 4
    PGA $10 50/50! BY JIMKRONLUND
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/25433908?uc=424019244
    coach242 comes in 2nd, bullet72 is 3rd, shamrock77s is 4th, brettfavre444 5th, dewoc 7th, titanhawks 13th

Nice work RG’ers

I landed in 36th with a 5/6… thank you Hurley!

• billholler

My US Open blog, I had Hurley and Webb as my sleeper and value picks. Why did I still have so little ownership of Hurley? I suck. Be back later. Have to go sell some plasma and semen.

• thetitanlb

Man really hoping they use the Barracuda tourney over the WGC. If its just the WGC then i wont play. Only 59 golfers makes it kind of a joke for DFS. All the high entry folks will have every combo possible basically. So it wont be worth it. At least the Barracuda would be a full field and it will have shot tracker.

• Brian6035

@thetitanlb said...

Man really hoping they use the Barracuda tourney over the WGC. If its just the WGC then i wont play. Only 59 golfers makes it kind of a joke for DFS. All the high entry folks will have every combo possible basically. So it wont be worth it. At least the Barracuda would be a full field and it will have shot tracker.

Its going to be Bridgestone. But I’m surprised that DK doesn’t tell us. They want me to reserve an entry but wont let me know which tourney?

• thetitanlb

@Brian6035 said...

Its going to be Bridgestone. But I’m surprised that DK doesn’t tell us. They want me to reserve an entry but wont let me know which tourney?

Yeah thats what i noticed. Usually it will say what tourney it is. This week it doesnt. So im holding out hope maybe.

• deactivated66527

Open de France salaries are up

• bigdaddies

@Brian6035 said...

Surely Not, right? 59 golfers is ridiculous……

• jdelsas

@bigdaddies said...

I’m pretty sure they ran this tournament last year with the same type of player pool. Definitely a week you want to make sure to leave at least $400-500 salary on the table to differentiate. Using full salary will have a high probability of dupes (obviously), even in $33 Dogleg I would guess.

• Brian6035

@bigdaddies said...

Still a crap load of different lineup constructions. They ran the FedEx championship with only 30 golfers and it was fine.

• thetitanlb

Smh and its the WGC. Guess im taking 2 weeks off since the greenbrier got cancelled.

• tprokopenko

@thetitanlb said...

Smh and its the WGC. Guess im taking 2 weeks off since the greenbrier got cancelled.

Would have been nice to have decent sized Euro tournaments this week, as that’s all I’ll be playing with this joke of a WGC tournament. Maybe toss a bet on Rahm at 22/1 for the Barracuda to have a PGA sweat lol

• mschu1213

So you guys actually thought they were going to have contests for the freaking Baracuda tournament instead of a WGC event?

• tprokopenko

@mschu1213 said...

So you guys actually thought they were going to have contests for the freaking Baracuda tournament instead of a WGC event?

No. It was obviously going to be WGC, as it is every year. Was just hoping that they would have given bigger sizes for the Euro tournament, as unlikely as that was going to be. We better at least get some decent tournaments for the Scottish Open next week since there is no PGA event.

• thetitanlb

@mschu1213 said...

I doubted it but thought who knows. I mean they have been changing stuff lately. Thought maybe they could have both. Since im sure both would fill.

• nevergymless

Im playing the $150 3 max entry . But I have some free money to spend from the weekend . KT Kim my sleeper pick , so he’s probably going to miss the cut .

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@JimKronlund said...

End of round 4
    coach242 comes in 2nd, bullet72 is 3rd, shamrock77s is 4th, brettfavre444 5th, dewoc 7th, titanhawks 13th

Nice work RG’ers

I enjoyed the sweat Jim, Look forward to the next one.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@JimKronlund said...

End of round 4

Nice work RG’ers

I enjoyed the sweat Jim, Look forward to the next one.

• thetitanlb

@nevergymless said...

Im playing the $150 3 max entry . But I have some free money to spend from the weekend . KT Kim my sleeper pick , so he’s probably going to miss the cut .

There is no cut

• nevergymless

@thetitanlb said...

There is no cut

nice .

• Logan7777

I re-watched the tourney today from the DVR. I can’t think of a nicer person to have won under these circumstances.

• Mav3rick

Can someone post the winning lineup in the $3 PGA $400K Drive the Green [$100,000 to 1st]?? I sat this week out.

Also, is there a way to view results of tournaments you don’t enter?

Thanks for the help.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler