• Blogger of the Month

Quicken Loans National

• Congressional CC (Blue)(Par71) • Bethesda, MD
    • June 23rd – June 26th

Event Websites
    Quicken Loans National
    PGA Tour Quicken Loans

Past Quicken Loans National champions and sites

• 2015 – Troy Merritt(-18), Cut(-2); Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, Gainesville, Va.(Par 71)
    • 2014 – Justin Rose(-4), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2013 – Bill Haas(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2012 – Tiger Woods(-8), Cut(+6); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2011 – Nick Watney(-13), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2010 – Justin Rose(-10), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2009 – Tiger Woods(-13), Cut(+2); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2008 – Anthony Kim(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2007 – K.J. Choi(-9), Cut(+4); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)

You can see that Congressional was changed from Par 70 to Par 71 in 2012 so keep that in mind when doing history research.

Links:
    Ownership Reports
    JimKronlund $10 50/50

• BrianVT

Deleted

• Frustrated

@newynewstrom said...

3-4 players anyone really likes from 6.5k to about 7.5k?

David Hearn
    Hudson Swafford
    Patrick Rodgers
    Ben Martin

• Shlune

do you guys ever find that perfect lineup but its at -$100 salary? Don’t you hate that, one measly hundred! ;)

• davidkyle

@billholler said...

Catro will probably be at 20% ownership. Nice recent form and great course history. I think the long irons will be a key this week and Castro isn’t the best long iron guy this year which is surprising since he is an excellent ball striker.

I like Castro. I will be shocked if his ownership is that high in the large GPP considering how many of the “expert” bloggers I’ve seen hating on his price this week.

• HSXLNC

@Shlune said...

do you guys ever find that perfect lineup but its at -$100 salary?

Constantly! It’s how I know I’m close tho.

• KJP24

Where does everyone get their stats from? Jw. The PGA stats page really isn’t all that in depth

• deactivated66527

Where do you guys get course history and its players from? Are they central resources or are you guys googling a bunch?

• billholler

@dearmand said...

Where do you guys get course history and its players from? Are they central resources or are you guys googling a bunch?

I use fantasyfanatics.com

• smallANDflaccid

Mostly PGATour.com and ESPN.com for me.

• 4Champion

Looks like we are destined for another rain delay tomorrow, awesome!

• billholler

@davidkyle said...

I like Castro. I will be shocked if his ownership is that high in the large GPP considering how many of the “expert” bloggers I’ve seen hating on his price this week.

Every week there seems to be a player or two that the “experts” never discuss or downplay because they are all over him. Castro seems like that guy this week. In this crap field he is only the 16th highest priced player. Find 15 players with better course history and recent form.

• mschu1213

Ive changed my lu’s more this week than I have ever come close to doing.

• Nodak

I’m thinking Kizzire is going to get back on his game this weekend.

• thetitanlb

My gut is telling me to play Luke Guthrie this week and i dont know why.

• smallANDflaccid

@thetitanlb said...

My gut is telling me to play Luke Guthrie this week and i dont know why.

Could just be gas.

• thetitanlb

@smallANDflaccid said...

Could just be gas.

Iono the few times i have played him the past few years it has worked out. Could be gas though…….

• IronMonkey415

I’ll play him if you guys don’t

• billholler

@Nodak said...

I’m thinking Kizzire is going to get back on his game this weekend.

Hope he waits at least one more week. Any time I can’t make up my mind on a player, I always fade him.

• Logan7777

Off topic here but the Open is July 14-17; then the PGA Championship is 2 weeks later at July 28-31? Two majors in a 2 week period then off to Rio?

• IronMonkey415

Can you imagine Jon Rahm shocking everyone?

• tprokopenko

@IronMonkey415 said...

Can you imagine Jon Rahm shocking everyone?

It would be shocking if he missed the cut, so hopefully not, as I love him this week.

• qatman

Another week with very little research for me, which is borne out in results… Thanks to DJ’s win I am up to 4th in my one-and-done and am taking Reed there. On DK I am going with a more balanced approach, figuring many/most will go stars and scrubs. The guy on that lineup I don’t really like is Woodland, but he seems to be a good fit and is playing well so let’s see what happens.

Also in unrelated DFS news, Chris Archer can toss my salad.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@dearmand said...

I just capture the tables from the history result leaderboards then subrtract each players score by the field average for every round. Obviously I have this all automated in excel and I do the same thing for recent tournament form back for 2 to 3 months.

• walkoff9

wtf is with this weather,

Rain every thursday in whatever city the tournament is.

• BrianVT

If Furyk misses the cut this weekend, I might be done with DK golf for awhile.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler