• Blogger of the Month

Quicken Loans National

• Congressional CC (Blue)(Par71) • Bethesda, MD
    • June 23rd – June 26th

Event Websites
    Quicken Loans National
    PGA Tour Quicken Loans

Past Quicken Loans National champions and sites

• 2015 – Troy Merritt(-18), Cut(-2); Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, Gainesville, Va.(Par 71)
    • 2014 – Justin Rose(-4), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2013 – Bill Haas(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2012 – Tiger Woods(-8), Cut(+6); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 71)
    • 2011 – Nick Watney(-13), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2010 – Justin Rose(-10), Cut(+3); Aronimink Golf Club, Newtown Square, Pa.(Par 70)
    • 2009 – Tiger Woods(-13), Cut(+2); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2008 – Anthony Kim(-12), Cut(+3); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)
    • 2007 – K.J. Choi(-9), Cut(+4); Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.(Par 70)

You can see that Congressional was changed from Par 70 to Par 71 in 2012 so keep that in mind when doing history research.

Links:
    Ownership Reports
    JimKronlund $10 50/50

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BrianVT said...

If Furyk misses the cut this weekend, I might be done with DK golf for awhile.

Don’t like him at all. I’m just saying he is coming off a bum wrist and has played 3 events in 4 weeks or something close. I don’t trust the old guy this week.

• Brian6035

@slpanthers24 said...

Don’t like him at all. I’m just saying he is coming off a bum wrist and has played 3 events in 4 weeks or something close. I don’t trust the old guy this week.

I don’t know what to do with him I had a 35% stake but after reevaluating I lowered it to 20%. He does do well in low scoring events though and this should be another.

• ItsMeBT

well made my lineups then realized the contest were full.. might spend all my money over on FantasyDraft this weekend.. Cant believe they filled so quickly

• MrSnuffleupagus

Not much talk about sub 6500 guys.

• rjgboom

@slpanthers24 said...

If Furyk is playing this event, he’s not worried about his wrist. I said it 4 weeks ago, 46 yr old Jim Furyk will NOT play a tournament if his wrist doesn’t feel well.

• rjgboom

@ItsMeBT said...

well made my lineups then realized the contest were full.. might spend all my money over on FantasyDraft this weekend.. Cant believe they filled so quickly

It’s just that golf is so much fun.

• Cbed11

@rjgboom said...

If Furyk is playing this event, he’s not worried about his wrist. I said it 4 weeks ago, 46 yr old Jim Furyk will NOT play a tournament if his wrist doesn’t feel well.

Isn’t he having to pretty much play every event to keep his tour card?

• Wander_Bread

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

I have some Derek Fathauer. Hoping he carries through some momentum after a surprising showing at Oakmont.

• Nodak

Got busy all week and just put some LUs together to realize the birdie and hybrids are full. It must be a sign for me to stay away after my absolute slaughter last week. 0/11 cashing LUs between birdies and hybrid and 1 milly. I’ve never had less than 30% of my LUs cash since starting in February and last week was 0%. Fortunately I didn’t blow my whole account that I’ve been slowly building up, or I’d be extra butthurt.

• mccoolio

@rjgboom said...

I mean he just played in the US Open for crying out loud. Congressional right now is nothing compared to last week.

• walkoff9

@Cbed11 said...

huh?

• Brian6035

@Cbed11 said...

Yes. He has to play 15 events.

• Dewoc19

Molinari/O’Hair or HV3/Swafford for cash?

• BIF

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

I didn’t put many lineups in this week but am playing the $33 Dogleg and the $3 DTG but no other GPP’s – my cheap guys are Streb 6600, Nieubrugge 6500, Wilkinson 6000 Vegas 6200 N Taylor 5500 and Gore 5300

Also didn’t play many H2H’s this week either but I am riding Patrick Reed and Chris Kirk pretty hard across everything H2H and GPP.

Played a little Euro as well and decided to step up my H2H game over there so am going H2H against aejones , I’ll post who we each have once it locks and I can see what I’m facing.

• mmccannwin

@thetitanlb said...

My gut is telling me to play Luke Guthrie this week and i dont know why.

I’d make myself throwup

• JimKronlund

Fme I missed all the big contests. Have some entries but nothing like normal.
    I picked with zero research, not that I do a lot of research to begin with.

• BIF

Taking on DFS “expert” #8 ranked PGA grinder – ae jones in a Euro H2H this week

BIF – Hatton, Weisberger, Morrison, Van Zyl, Cejka, Gros

ae jones – Garcia, Stenson, Cejka, Dinwiddie, Korhonen and J Carlsson

We both have Cejka so it’s a 5 vs 5 H2H

• BIF

Garcia 29.8% in Euro $3
    Willett 27.6%
    Stenson 23.4%

The Euro top salary guys are also pretty chalky with respect to ownership especially given the travel/fatigue factor from playing Oakmont and traveling back across the pond and losing nearly a half day with time change – well I guess Stenson had more time than the others with his US Open “quit/WD and go” maneuver.

• MrSnuffleupagus

Bjorn
    Mark foster
    Thongical jaidee
    Pablo larrazabal
    Willet
    Fabrizio zanotti

There ya winner in the 3$

• qatman

I went with Garcia, Campillo, Southgate, Van Zyl in both lineups. One has Wattel, Morrison and the other has Dredge, Hend. For some reason I have a positive feeling about Southgate, but that is probably too much ice cream.

• KJP24

Switching around my lineup in the 3wood hours before tee off lol this won’t be tilting at all.

• madmanjayWV

FORE — Patrick REED!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JimKronlund said...

How did you do that?

• flip4flop

For sub 6k guys I have a lot of exposure to Whee Kim and Vauhgn Taylor

• mmccannwin

@JimKronlund said...

Lol. I missed all the big contests too last night. Had to settle for mini dogleg

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler