MAIN FORUM

Comments

• al0e_neill

Hey folks,

I’ve been casually playing DFS Golf for about 5 years now as a pretty low stakes player (maybe < $200 a season) — mainly out of being a golf and stats hobbyist. With that, my career has shifted in the past few years and I’m breaching the beginner+ level of experience in working with larger data sets, Sqlserver, Java, and Python.

As they develop I’m hoping to start combining these skills to build and manipulate my own models, but the biggest challenge has been finding the basic level resources.

What’s everyones recommendations for sites for collecting raw PGA stats (set up nicely for web scraping, or csv export options), and what tools do you use to manipulate them?

As a note, I don’t intend on paying for any subscription sites since my financial commitment is disproportionally low compared to how seriously I take this. Additionally, I already use pgatour.com, DK export features, and the RG lineup/resultsDB sections. Any other sites or tools that you find useful?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).