MAIN FORUM

Comments

• RubeRx

Premier League GW12 – November 7th, 2015

Schedule & Odds

Saturday
    3.20 Newcastle at Bournemouth 2.20 – DRAW 3.40 (EARLY GAME)

4.20 Watford at Leicester 1.80 – DRAW 3.75
    9.00 West Brom at Man United 1.33 – DRAW 5.00
    2.80 Swansea at Norwich 2.50 – DRAW 3.25
    1.73 Southampton at Sunderland 5.00 – DRAW 3.50
    2.80 Everton at West Ham 2.50 – DRAW 3.30
    2.05 Chelsea at Stoke City 3.40 – DRAW 3.50

Sunday
    1.44 Man City at Aston Villa 6.50 – DRAW 4.50
    5.25 Tottenham at Arsenal 1.62 – DRAW 4.00
    5.50 Crystal Palace at Liverpool 1.67 – DRAW 3.60

Odds obtained from bet365

Who will be your main targets this weekend?

• punisheresz

Bony is out
    After rakitic in midweek now bony is out injured with 0 scoring talking about running bad

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

Anyone interested in playing the late games, we have contests up at Mondogoal for the North London Derby and the Liverpool/Palace match.

Our Partners at Tottenham have provided a Spurs team-signed ball to give away in this free roll. https://secure.mondogoal.com/lineups/contest/853fa238-f42c-49a6-9651-503f2a3e2d18

To play our biggest contests, make sure you switch your balance from $ to £‘s using the drop down balance menu at the top of the screen.

Email support@mondogoal.com if you have any questions. Good luck!

• wzander

@punisheresz said...

Bony is out
    After rakitic in midweek now bony is out injured with 0 scoring talking about running bad

Had Payet yesterday and Bony today. Fortunately, Bony was drafted at almost 50%. Plenty of people hurting

• punisheresz

My god I hate watching sterling playing he is just too selfish fuck I hate his game

• strassnerte

I think Tot/Ars could go scoreless and Liv/Cry could provide 3-4 goals.

• wzander

@strassnerte said...

I think Tot/Ars could go scoreless and Liv/Cry could provide 3-4 goals.

That’s what I’m banking on.

• hopkinst

Well for some reason I thought caz + lallana would be on corners—what was I smoking? It looks like though, as long as Moreno is on corners and left footed directs he’s a must play every week

• Craptor

Cazorla + ozil usually split corners. Cazorla was sick and puking during half time so they swapped him out for flamini. That + gamestate + giroud playing made ozil a wayyyyyyyy better play than he’d normally be.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Ownership numbers from Saturday in Equalizer:

Marcos Rojo- 68.8%
    Christian Fuchs- 54.6%
    Robbie Brady- 53.8%
    Willian- 49.5%
    Riyad Mahrez- 48.9%
    David de Gea- 48.4%
    Jamie Vardy- 48.1%
    Marc Albrighton- 46.5%
    Dimitri Payet- 46.2%
    Martin Olssen- 40.7%

Cash games must of been fun…

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@Stewburtx8 said...

Ownership numbers from Saturday in Equalizer:

Marcos Rojo- 68.8%
    Christian Fuchs- 54.6%
    Robbie Brady- 53.8%
    Willian- 49.5%
    Riyad Mahrez- 48.9%
    David de Gea- 48.4%
    Jamie Vardy- 48.1%
    Marc Albrighton- 46.5%
    Dimitri Payet- 46.2%
    Martin Olssen- 40.7%

Cash games must of been fun…

pricing needs to improve is what im getting out of the new scoring/roster size.

• Craptor

pricing won’t fix it. Need more balanced scoring.

• Stewburtx8

@hambazaza said...

pricing needs to improve is what im getting out of the new scoring/roster size.

Pricing improvements would help. I still think the rosters are too big. When you can start up to 5 midfielders (the position that offers the most stable points), you no longer have to make as many tough decisions. In the old format, you could have only started a max of 3 of Brady, Willian, Mahrez, Albrighton, and Payet. You had to eliminate 2 of them. In the new roster format, you can start all 5 if you want. I’m sure at least 3-4 of them were in almost every cash game lineup. I guess a pricing system that makes it impossible to roster all of them would help, but again, I still think the larger rosters make it too easy to lock in the obvious play at each position.

I also think a reduction in crosses, especially now that they include corners and free kicks, is a necessary step to balance the scoring. 0.5 points per cross or even 0.75 would help a lot I think. Just my opinion.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

@Stewburtx8 said...

Pricing improvements would help. I still think the rosters are too big. When you can start up to 5 midfielders (the position that offers the most stable points), you no longer have to make as many tough decisions. In the old format, you could have only started a max of 3 of Brady, Willian, Mahrez, Albrighton, and Payet. You had to eliminate 2 of them. In the new roster format, you can start all 5 if you want. I’m sure at least 3-4 of them were in almost every cash game lineup. I guess a pricing system that makes it impossible to roster all of them would help, but again, I still think the larger rosters make it too easy to lock in the obvious play at each position.

I also think a reduction in crosses, especially now that they include corners and free kicks, is a necessary step to balance the scoring. 0.5 points per cross or even 0.75 would help a lot I think. Just my opinion.

reduction in crosses wouldn’t hurt.

but i think the difference between a safe lineup and a high ceiling lineup is starting 5 mids or 4 forwards.

11 players is pretty standard for fantasy soccer. im not sure why there are so many people complaining.

• punisheresz

in a normal 6 games day we have 12 teams competing now every team has 1 set pices taker (brady-cabay-ozil..) easy to pick a wining team every one will have more less the same 11
    the fact that crosses is the most important stat to look for ruin the game i think dk need to review their scoring seriousley if they want to have a succes in the uk

• Stewburtx8

@hambazaza said...

reduction in crosses wouldn’t hurt.

but i think the difference between a safe lineup and a high ceiling lineup is starting 5 mids or 4 forwards.

11 players is pretty standard for fantasy soccer. im not sure why there are so many people complaining.

Under the current scoring system, you can take safer midfielders that also offer ceilings that are similar to their counterparts at forward. On Saturday I wish I could of played ZERO forwards. They just weren’t very enticing in my opinion. UCL offers a little bit of a different dynamic with more goals and heavier favorites. In those contests, I agree a little more with the safety/ceiling argument.

I know you’ve played season long fantasy soccer and enjoy the 11 player setup. I never played season long fantasy soccer. Personally, I just don’t think the 11 player setup works as well for DFS. I’ve played the 8 player format and the 11 player format, and I liked the 8 player format substantially better. I hope I am jumping to conclusions based on bad pricing under the new format and crosses (inclusive of corners/free kicks) being overvalued in my opinion, but this is my experience so far.

• bassic

I enjoy fielding a full 11 man squad, but the pricing HAS to get sharper otherwise this insane overlap in rosters will continue.

• Craptor

@Stewburtx8 said...

They always included free kicks FYI.

• punisheresz

11 player is great as long as you make every postion important a central defender has to have the same value as afull back, defensive midfilder same value as winger..why not give double points for a defender who score and give double points for a forward who track back make a tackle and win the ball back..i think dk did a good job by adding tw but they need to give more value to other players on the field

• Craptor

When pricing gets super sharp will prob be better to roster a non starting min price forward than someone who’s actually playing just to keep picking all the set piece takers. That’s how bad scoring is currently.

• Craptor

@punisheresz said...

11 player is great as long as you make every postion important a central defender has to have the same value as afull back, defensive midfilder same value as winger..why not give double points for a defender who score and give double points for a forward who track back make a tackle and win the ball back..i think dk did a good job by adding tw but they need to give more value to other players on the field

Almost all positions are viable now, just certain players are super overpowered.

• strassnerte

@Craptor said...

Almost all positions are viable now, just certain players are super overpowered.

Matt Ritchie – dude almost hit 30 pts with no assists or goals

• punisheresz

craptor lol wich center back you pick rather then pretty much any full back in any game

• punisheresz

• ajump08

Had 100% exposure to Otamendi a couple weekends ago. Scored over 20 points. Centerbacks are useable. Stop trolling punisheresz. The pricing and scoring could be refined, but all-in-all DK is going in the right direction.

• Craptor

@punisheresz said...

craptor lol wich center back you pick rather then pretty much any full back in any game

Scenario 1) Player A CB with projection of 5 points and costs 2k. Player B projection of 15 points and costs 7k.

Scenario 2) Player C FB with projection of 8 points and costs 3k. Player D projection of 11 points and costs 6k.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).