MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

We’re continuing to give away trips to Nashville for the 5th Annual RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash with DraftKings. Up next? Our 3rd ever Freeroll Bonanza!

Tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/16), we’ll be hosting three $1,000 freerolls: one on FantasyDraft, one on Rosters, and one on FantasyAces.

Not only will the top finishers in each freeroll win cash prizes, but we’ll also aggregate the results across all three contests. Whoever has the lowest (best) average finish across all three freerolls will be crowned as the Freeroll Bonanza winner. (If you don’t play in a freeroll, you’ll automatically be given a last place finish that will count towards your aggregate average.)

And the grand prize? The Freeroll Bonanza Champion will win a free trip to the RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash in Nashville, including airfare, hotel and access to all parties!

We’ll update this thread with the freeroll links once the contests are created. In the meantime, we wanted to give everyone ample heads-up, since this promo spans three different DFS sites.

How to play

1. Enter our $1,000 FantasyDraft freeroll.

2. Enter our $1,000 FantasyAces freeroll.

3. Enter our $1,000 Rosters freeroll (Note: Our freeroll is featured at the top of the general Rosters contest lobby)

4. Submit your screen names in this Google Form to qualify for the aggregate grand prize of the trip to RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash in Nashville!

Make sure you click through our links if you’re signing up for any of these sites. Not only will you receive the best sign-up bonuses possible, but you’ll also get a FREE one-year subscription to that site’s Incentives premium content. (Yes, we’ll soon be offering Rosters Incentives as well as our existing offerings for FantasyDraft and FantasyAces.)

Create your accounts now and stay tuned for additional details about our biggest Freeroll Bonanza yet!

Good luck!

Fine Print 1: In the unlikely event of a tie in the Freeroll Bowl standings, we’ll have a tiebreaker contest on DraftKings.
    Fine Print 2: Rosters excludes more states than FantasyDraft and FantasyAces. If you’re in one of those states check out this post from Cal below: https://cl.ly/2H2Q191v2O3Z

• SouthernShield

FantasyDraft contest keeps giving me an error….

The error says “There was an server error while purchasing your ticket”

and now it works…..

• tvsfrink

Working for me.

• shaneomiz

Awesome! See you in Nashville. Haha

• jetsrule2012

cant enter this great contest cause i live in new york

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Haven’t played on Rosters before yet. What size of prize pools do they have? It would be nice to be able to see their lobby/prize pools without having to create an account first…

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

So what happens if we are in a state where we can play on Aces and FantasyDraft, but not Rosters? Illinois residents can’t play on Rosters.

• Jpitten

Wow. I understand now why I stay with the big two. Rosters, I use a phone for everything. I don’t own a laptop. Your mobile site absolutely sucks and I can’t even sign up. Terrible.

• nuckfuggets

Rosters doesn’t allow FL, not sure why.

• tkb24

tkb24 on all three sites

• madmanjayWV

Not good ROSTERS has King Felix pitching tomorrow

U.M. — WELP — maybe there is no STARTING PITCHERS’ checkbox I guess

• jetsrule2012

can you have a contest on fantasy aces so new yorkers can have a chance at going to the event do 2 baseball and 1 preseason football slate

• mavdizzle

Is a deposit necessary to partake in the freerolls?

• cxt7

Rosters is on network shared with chapdraft and fantasy up its the same set up. It was ok I quit playing on chapdraft because mobile was unusable.

• dark_golem

Fantasydraft doesn’t have a mlb free roll in their contest lobby for rotogrinders.

• dark_golem

Nevermind, got the link to work.

• Votts

This contest automatically put a lot of people at a disadvantage because Rosters doesn’t let people play that are in states that dfs is actually legal..

• tristanwolf

@Votts said...

This contest automatically put a lot of people at a disadvantage because Rosters doesn’t let people play that are in states that dfs is actually legal..

Right. Maybe best average finish for people who play at least 2/3? Or allow people who can play rosters to drop 1 score and best aggregate 2 for all?

• rzr00019

I am not eligible on Rosters. Looks like I am not the only one….

• mello610

mello610 on all three.

• antbill23

How did you guys get to the Fantasydraft contest page, I keep getting redirected to the contest lobby.

• Votts

You have to open a tab and log into fantasy draft and then click on the link after and it will take you to it.

• tbro421

tbro421 (Fantasy Draft)
    cornish14 (Rosters, Fantasy Aces)

• firemedicpat

@nuckfuggets said...

Rosters doesn’t allow FL, not sure why.

Really? Wow…this is useless then.

• Votts

Yeah pretty much what I said just in nicer terms lol

• dskinyg

Is this a lowball contest??? It says lowest average but if you dont enter you get zero points?? please explain this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).