MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

We’re continuing to give away trips to Nashville for the 5th Annual RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash with DraftKings. Up next? Our 3rd ever Freeroll Bonanza!

Tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/16), we’ll be hosting three $1,000 freerolls: one on FantasyDraft, one on Rosters, and one on FantasyAces.

Not only will the top finishers in each freeroll win cash prizes, but we’ll also aggregate the results across all three contests. Whoever has the lowest (best) average finish across all three freerolls will be crowned as the Freeroll Bonanza winner. (If you don’t play in a freeroll, you’ll automatically be given a last place finish that will count towards your aggregate average.)

And the grand prize? The Freeroll Bonanza Champion will win a free trip to the RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash in Nashville, including airfare, hotel and access to all parties!

We’ll update this thread with the freeroll links once the contests are created. In the meantime, we wanted to give everyone ample heads-up, since this promo spans three different DFS sites.

How to play

1. Enter our $1,000 FantasyDraft freeroll.

2. Enter our $1,000 FantasyAces freeroll.

3. Enter our $1,000 Rosters freeroll (Note: Our freeroll is featured at the top of the general Rosters contest lobby)

4. Submit your screen names in this Google Form to qualify for the aggregate grand prize of the trip to RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash in Nashville!

Make sure you click through our links if you’re signing up for any of these sites. Not only will you receive the best sign-up bonuses possible, but you’ll also get a FREE one-year subscription to that site’s Incentives premium content. (Yes, we’ll soon be offering Rosters Incentives as well as our existing offerings for FantasyDraft and FantasyAces.)

Create your accounts now and stay tuned for additional details about our biggest Freeroll Bonanza yet!

Good luck!

Fine Print 1: In the unlikely event of a tie in the Freeroll Bowl standings, we’ll have a tiebreaker contest on DraftKings.
    Fine Print 2: Rosters excludes more states than FantasyDraft and FantasyAces. If you’re in one of those states check out this post from Cal below: https://cl.ly/2H2Q191v2O3Z

• delatrip420

won’t ley me play fantasydrafts. I thought ny could play

• zachlowry

nevermind, I figured it out

• firemedicpat

@dwrosters said...

I believe there are legal issues with us offering our product in states where it is not allowed since we do offer paid contests too. I do not think any states have made it clear that we can offer freerolls, yet exclude their residents from the paid contests. It might be too close to toeing the line and one mistake could end up with us breaking the law. It’s better to be safe and not risk doing anything illegal so that when the state hopefully does allow it, we are not guilty of being a “bad actor”.

Thanks for the reply. Total weak sauce though. Wish you luck in a tough market in which you guys are making it tougher.

• rockb4

No Wellington Castillo on Rosters.com?

• LawnStar

No Roosters, looks like Cal is on top of it though. Kudos.

• jduknowme1

Jduknowme1 on all 3

• JamesGolian

Could only get into FantasyDraft and Aces. My grinders username is: JamesGolian.
    FantasyDraft: JimmyGolian
    FantasyAces: JAMESGOLIAN

• BrocNessMonster

Can’t even get on Rosters.com so I guess I can’t compete. Hosting this with a site that cant even support its users isn’t a great idea in my opinion. Big bummer because I’d love to try to get in on this. The 2015 party was great.

• Goblue112

Cant play on wack Rosters either…

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@BrocNessMonster said...

Can’t even get on Rosters.com so I guess I can’t compete. Hosting this with a site that cant even support its users isn’t a great idea in my opinion. Big bummer because I’d love to try to get in on this. The 2015 party was great.

What state are you in Brocness?

See my post earlier in this thread for info on how you can still get a party invite if you’re in a Rosters excluded state.

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

Can’t get the Fantasy Draft link to work. I am signed in to the site already with a tab open, but when I click on the link in this forum, it just redirects me to the lobby.

• BrocNessMonster

ah, I was lazy and didn’t look at that. I’m in CA though.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@BrocNessMonster said...

ah, I was lazy and didn’t look at that. I’m in CA though.

@BrocNessMonster What do you mean you can’t get on? Can you give me some more detail so I can help resolve the situation? We don’t seem to be having any issues here.

• BrocNessMonster

Is there even a mobile site?

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@BroccNessMonster
    We are aware our website is not great on a mobile phone. Our site will be mobile responsive before the NFL season. We do have an amazing iOS app if you are using an iPhone (Android coming soon). https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rosters-one-day-fantasy-sports/id1131077435?mt=8

DW

• BrocNessMonster

@dwrosters said...

@BroccNessMonster
    We are aware our website is not great on a mobile phone. Our site will be mobile responsive before the NFL season. We do have an amazing iOS app if you are using an iPhone (Android coming soon). https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rosters-one-day-fantasy-sports/id1131077435?mt=8

DW

Wrote you on twitter

• dpskinsfan11

Rosters.com claims that anyone can play free contests but yet when i try to enter the Rotogrinders free contest it wont let me because i live in Michigan. What a waste of time!

• Ravenfan

Too bad Rosters.com website is useless and doesn’t send you an email when you try to request your password if you forgot it..

• Ravenfan

Ravenfan2015 on the two sites that work. With all the issues with Rosters I’d suggest excluding them from the final results.

• barro

am i the only one having issues with the accoung verification email on ROsters

• Ravenfan

nope their site has major issues

• barro

@barro said...

am i the only one having issues with the accoung verification email on ROsters

Let me further elaborate
    Finally got a verification email after I said i forgot my password.
    then filled out my profile only to be told my state is ineligible… Thats news to me!
    Looks like another fantasy site headed to the graveyard next to: Dailyjoust, SFL, etc

• barro

Its not great in IE or firefox either

• Luker1683

ROSTERS – somehow not allowed for Indiana.

• mkimmey

Same problem here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).