MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

We’re continuing to give away trips to Nashville for the 5th Annual RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash with DraftKings. Up next? Our 3rd ever Freeroll Bonanza!

Tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/16), we’ll be hosting three $1,000 freerolls: one on FantasyDraft, one on Rosters, and one on FantasyAces.

Not only will the top finishers in each freeroll win cash prizes, but we’ll also aggregate the results across all three contests. Whoever has the lowest (best) average finish across all three freerolls will be crowned as the Freeroll Bonanza winner. (If you don’t play in a freeroll, you’ll automatically be given a last place finish that will count towards your aggregate average.)

And the grand prize? The Freeroll Bonanza Champion will win a free trip to the RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash in Nashville, including airfare, hotel and access to all parties!

We’ll update this thread with the freeroll links once the contests are created. In the meantime, we wanted to give everyone ample heads-up, since this promo spans three different DFS sites.

How to play

1. Enter our $1,000 FantasyDraft freeroll.

2. Enter our $1,000 FantasyAces freeroll.

3. Enter our $1,000 Rosters freeroll (Note: Our freeroll is featured at the top of the general Rosters contest lobby)

4. Submit your screen names in this Google Form to qualify for the aggregate grand prize of the trip to RotoGrinders Kickoff Bash in Nashville!

Make sure you click through our links if you’re signing up for any of these sites. Not only will you receive the best sign-up bonuses possible, but you’ll also get a FREE one-year subscription to that site’s Incentives premium content. (Yes, we’ll soon be offering Rosters Incentives as well as our existing offerings for FantasyDraft and FantasyAces.)

Create your accounts now and stay tuned for additional details about our biggest Freeroll Bonanza yet!

Good luck!

Fine Print 1: In the unlikely event of a tie in the Freeroll Bowl standings, we’ll have a tiebreaker contest on DraftKings.
    Fine Print 2: Rosters excludes more states than FantasyDraft and FantasyAces. If you’re in one of those states check out this post from Cal below: https://cl.ly/2H2Q191v2O3Z

• mkimmey

Same problem here

• Ravenfan

Again, with the issues with Rosters, it’s probably best to exclude it from the final results. Only 4 pages of entries it seems so guessing a lot of people had issues?

• CoronaLime

Been trying to open an account at Rosters since last Monday. No verification code (which is required to login the first time) was sent after I entered all my information. Then they said they couldn’t find my email that I sent them about it. I forwarded the exact copy (from last Monday) of the email to them yesterday, and the CS told me they guess they do believe me that I sent it. Then I was told there is some sort of problem or something with their system, so I will have to provide my cell number to have the verification code sent via text, instead of email. I gave it to them. They sent me the code via text. I entered the code, and got a message saying “code has expired.” I request another code be sent a little later. Code is sent. I immediately enter the code within a couple minutes… again, “code is expired.” I have been emailing back-and-forth, and sending Twitter DMs to them, for two days, and could not get my account opened up to deposit and play. I spent far less time opening my other 6-7 DFS accounts combined, than I have tried to open an account at Rosters. I talked to a seemingly nice and helpful person on their Twitter and a CS agent named Josh, who also was nice and helpful trying to resolve this, but their system does no seem to be ready to go, to be honest. I just got an email saying to call them a little while ago, but it’s gotten to the point of not even being worth it really. Missed out on the RG free-roll also.

• rcb814

was also unable to get a verification code, or my password emailed, or a response from support @ ROSTERS, so i am also not entered into that portion of the constest, even though my state allows it…Rosters, you are losing customers quickly

• rockb4

I think we broke Rosters. I successfully signed up, made a roster, went back and updated it before lock. Now when I go to look at the Grinders contest I’m told I have no entries.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@rockb4 said...

I think we broke Rosters. I successfully signed up, made a roster, went back and updated it before lock. Now when I go to look at the Grinders contest I’m told I have no entries.

Can you please email support so they can help identify what the issue is and get it fixed?

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Vanco

@rockb4 said...

Same here

• rockb4

Does anybody here see the contest on Rosters?

• doctor_doom

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Rosters is a FAIL. Put in a great line-up, had 7 homers and now no line-up exists. This is not the way to run a Fantasy site. Hate to think if I had paid an entry fee.

• herberh2

Do you guys see the lineups when you click Live Scoring on the header?

• tump03

Is there a leaderboard for this available? Not sure if I have a shot or not but would be nice to know. Rosters not allowing Illinois entry is really frustrating as I think I’d have a shot

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@doctor_doom said...

Rosters is a FAIL. Put in a great line-up, had 7 homers and now no line-up exists. This is not the way to run a Fantasy site. Hate to think if I had paid an entry fee.

Are you still unable to find the lineup? I see it when I look at the contest in the Live Scoring tab.

Rosters/iTeam is a new site and still has plenty to improve. They’ve got a great foundation, though – especially in management and funding. I’m excited about their potential.

• tvsfrink

Anyone who posts their username in a thread where the OP clearly states to enter the name somewhere else should automatically be disqualified from winning any prizes.

• heybatterbatter

@tvsfrink said...

Anyone who posts their username in a thread where the OP clearly states to enter the name somewhere else should automatically be disqualified from winning any prizes.

haha…EXACTLY.

• heybatterbatter

So, how’d everyone do? My finishes were 5th, 13th, and 174th. Guessing my fantasyaces score (with Pineda) sunk any chances I had at the overall championship, but curious to see who came out on top. Dumb move on my part to not roll out the same pitchers across each site.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@golferdude31 said...

Can’t get the Fantasy Draft link to work. I am signed in to the site already with a tab open, but when I click on the link in this forum, it just redirects me to the lobby.

Let me know if you weren’t able to enter it so I can figure out what is going on. We didn’t get any complaints into support@fantasydraft.com so I didn’t hear of any specific issues.

• heybatterbatter

delete

• detroittigers44

@dpskinsfan11 said...

Rosters.com claims that anyone can play free contests but yet when i try to enter the Rotogrinders free contest it wont let me because i live in Michigan. What a waste of time!

Same issue I had…

• tump03

10th on Draft, 29th on Aces….wasn’t allowed to play in Rosters.

Have to assume that wasn’t good enough for the 2 site cumulative either

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Just a heads up we will have the winners posted soon

• heybatterbatter

Thanks!

• Jonan

Team RG

The results are in! You can see the winner and Top 10 Leaderboards here

• fishcakeking

FCK

omg

FCK

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@rockb4 said...

@rockb4

@Vanco

@doctor_doom

I see your names included in the final standings of the freeroll. I believe the confusion is that once the games start, your lineup moves from “My Entries” to “Live Scoring” where you can follow along with our unique feature, the live “Sweat List”, which shows you which players you are rooting for and against in real time.

We now see that the lineup moving where it is displayed is not intuitive and as a result are working on an updated method that is easily understood. We apologize for the confusion.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).