NBA FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

NBA is on break, but we’re keeping the DFS action rolling with our annual NBA All-Star Break Freeroll Bowl!

Not only are we hosting three $500 contests on three different sites over the course of the break, but we’re also aggregating the results into a custom leaderboard.

After all three freerolls run, we’ll award additional prizes to the Overall Champ, as well as the Top 10 finishers.These added prizes include a one-on-one coaching session with a DFS expert, free Premium content subscriptions, RotoGrinders swag and more.

Here’s how to play:

1. Submit your screen names in this Google Form. You MUST submit your screen names to participate in the Freeroll Bowl. Otherwise, you won’t be included in the aggregate standings. (NOTE: Do NOT post your screen name in this thread. Submit your screen names via the linked form.)

2. Play in each of the three freerolls linked here. Not participating in a freeroll will count as a zero and hurt your overall score, so do your best to play in all three contests to improve your chances of winning the added prizes!

3. Watch your climb up the Freeroll Bowl Leaderboard! We’ll be posting and updating these aggregate standings on the page linked above.

4. Enjoy the games!

Click here for links to each freeroll and to see the updated Leaderboard.

Good luck!

• madmanjayWV

Great idea..should be interesting!
    THANKS!

• Hoopster85

I’m in Hoopster85

• Rabitrun313

Rabitrun313. I’m game.

• Chelly86

All in. Chelly86

• brianfarello

I’m in. My username is brianfarello

• Strehdawg

Click on the hyperlink that says “In this Google Form,” for submitting screen names..

• thegeneral391

Should be fun. I like it.

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Good luck to all

• OSU_Bucknut

Thank you ROTOGRINDERS for the $4 win on the DraftKings MMA contest. I’d never played MMA before… I got lucky! See you guys Tuesday on FanDuel, for some NHL (NHL is something new as well) action! I cant wait until MLB season

• blaudawg

I cant find the fanduel link, has it been updated?

• slakdogg

@blaudawg said...

I cant find the fanduel link, has it been updated?

They can’t post the game until the Tuesday contests are released, so probably some time tonight after 8pm (start of Monday slate).

• Orangeman96

BROWNE killed me, was on my way and boom – oh well. Onto the next one!

• MarMarHoopStar

Lmao at everyone leaving they username in the thread
    #AttentionToDetail

• flip4flop

My user name is……….in the google doc

• BUFUu2

lafe30 is my screen name

• AtomicCity42

Forgot all about hockey last night

• jetsrule2012

cant finish this freeroll cause cant play golf on fantasydraft in new york

• Mangle54

blahhh im the one in the family with the big wins and play all the time and im in 3rd place in my family for this im sucking it up no chance , my 20 year old daughter (KayGar96) got 22nd in mma and 81st in NHL, my wife (Yoliang) got 78th in mma and 27th in NHL … one more event to go hoping they will win something get them more interested in DFS daughters never put a dime in she just does the freerolls, she was happy just to win the $1 last night in the NHL and the $5 in the MMA , she already planning on playing the $3 casual nba 30K sharpshooter on thursday. thanks Rotogrinders for running this.

• jetsrule2012

this was going to my pga lineup for fantasy draft steele,grace,horschel,kisner,knox,justin thomas

• saw111671

Anyone see updated standings after the first 2 events?

• KayGar96

hi I submittd my screen names twice , the 1st time was incorrect i had put KayGar96 for fanduel also and it should have been KayGar76 i resubmmited it alittle bit after i noticed the mistake. I had got 22nd in mma and 81st in NHL and i should be either infront of my mom Yoliang or near her atleast is it to late to get this updated, if so no problem.

• tbishop8

My score is incorrect for the DK leg, I placed 35th there and the leaderboard has me at 1032. My FD score is right though.

• zachlowry

@KayGar96 said...

hi I submittd my screen names twice , the 1st time was incorrect i had put KayGar96 for fanduel also and it should have been KayGar76 i resubmmited it alittle bit after i noticed the mistake. I had got 22nd in mma and 81st in NHL and i should be either infront of my mom Yoliang or near her atleast is it to late to get this updated, if so no problem.

I’m also near your mom (sorry couldn’t help myself)

• Jonan

Team RG

The Leaderboard has been updated! You can see it here

Congratulations to tbishop8 for winning this year’s NBA All-Star Break Freeroll Bowl!

For being the top overall finisher, he’ll receive:
    — A free one-on-one coaching session with a DFS expert of his choice
    — A free one-year subscription to the RotoGrinders premium content package of his choice
    — A RotoGrinders swag pack – including an RG hoodie, t-shirt, hat and deck of cards

We have special bonuses for our Top 10 finishers as well. We’ll contact finalists via PM to get everyone setup with their added prizes.

Thanks to all who played in our Freeroll Bowl!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.