MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

I just wanted to thank playdraft and encourage others to try it out. Last week I posted a thread asking for a little advice then deposited $25 to give it a try. In the last 7 days my account has went from $25 to $205. Now I don’t expect that every week but it sure was a fun ride. I love NBA but have been terrible at it on draftkings and FanDuel. Two things I love about playdraft is 1st you don’t have to research as deep. Generally I research 50 players a day to make my own rankings. That’s far less than on dk where on a big slate you could need to research 150 players. 2nd is I work a job that I can’t be by the computer right at lock, that has killed me in the past. On draft with drafts going throught the day I feel it gives me a better chance.

• jerlevine

Draft Rep

Glad to hear it Stangs!

• FSG22

Can you play in Iowa?

• lyonsn7

I deposited on DRAFT for the first time using the Rotogrinders promo code but the premium membership is not showing up on my account. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

• 77racing

New NBA Rules????

NBA ONLY: PLAYER SWAP
    Goal: Swap is designed to protect players from unexpected changes in player status such as a player not playing due to coach’s decision or an undisclosed injury.

Eligible Players: In order for a player to become swap eligible, they must have had an active status at the time you drafted them which then changed to an inactive status.

Active Statuses Inactive Statuses
    No status, In, Probable, or Questionable Doubtful, Out, Traded, or Postponed
    Example 1: You draft Lebron James when he is questionable. His status is changed to out. He can be swapped.

Example 2: You draft Lebron James when he is doubtful. His status is changed to out. He cannot be swapped.

Completing the Swap: When you have a swap eligible player, you’ll be notified via push notification. Click swap on the completed screen next to that player and you will be able to select from all undrafted players. For round drafts, players drafted in previous rounds are considered drafted.

Swap Rules: When swapping players, the positions must match and the swap must be completed before the start of the slate of games. No players can be swapped after first tipoff of the slate. All swaps are final.

Status Notes: We use the most advanced injury news feed to determine player status. These feeds are subject to inaccuracies and delays that may affect your ability to swap a player. All player statuses and the ability to swap are as is.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

Advertisement

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.