INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Draftpot_Eric

We are aware of the recent anxiety regarding the sanctity of player funds on some other sites in the DFS space. We (Draftpot) are writing to confirm, again, that we keep our players’ funds separated, as you’ll see below.

PayPal

TD Bank

NETBANX

Players’ funds: $298,591.66

All three of these accounts are specifically and solely used for players’ funds. We have a separate TD Bank account for everyday business expenses.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions about this or anything else. Like you, we continue to be encouraged by the legislative progress that has been made recently in codifying the legality of DFS, and we look forward to continuing to grow together over the months and years ahead.

Many thanks always,
    The Draftpot Team

• MrFantasy

Certainly refreshing to see. I hope that going further RG requires this information at least somewhat regularly to keep up with the sites they are referring players to.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@MrFantasy said...

Certainly refreshing to see. I hope that going further RG requires this information at least somewhat regularly to keep up with the sites they are referring players to.

No doubt we or a third party supported by the industry needs to be involved in some auditing at this point. We’re discussing it.

• JDub07

Nice to see this from DraftPot. They have always been great with customer service and quick cashouts. I need to play there more. I’m hoping they have a good baseball product.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

i’ll cross Draftpot off my list of potentially sketchy sites. Thanks for that dude, you are definitely one of the small sites I kept thinking of when talking about the potential of scam.

• SyrSlappers

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Outstanding

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

you better be ready Eric, a lot of people will be requesting withdrawals tonight and tomorrow just to check that you’re legit.

Your site better process them business as usual. No reason not to, since you never took player funds for operations. In fact, you’d look great if you processed them quicker than usual.

Think about it Eric, you could jump ahead of all these other stupid small sites, and be one of the leaders right after Dk and FD. You can easily make it work, all you have to do is pay people out on time (seems so easy on the surface right?)

• heartman

I just requested a withdraw tonight and got it in less than 2 hours. Impressive!

• tvsfrink

WHAT THE HELL I REQUESTED ONE FOUR HOURS AGO AND NOTHING

(j/k I requested a check)

• biggiesmails72

Awesome to see. I have no problem playing on Draftpot now

• Draftpot_Eric

@Ryazan said...

you better be ready Eric, a lot of people will be requesting withdrawals tonight and tomorrow just to check that you’re legit.

Your site better process them business as usual. No reason not to, since you never took player funds for operations. In fact, you’d look great if you processed them quicker than usual.

Think about it Eric, you could jump ahead of all these other stupid small sites, and be one of the leaders right after Dk and FD. You can easily make it work, all you have to do is pay people out on time (seems so easy on the surface right?)

We’re ready. : )

We’ve always processed withdrawals quickly. Feel free to request a withdrawal today or whenever you’d like.

• tarheel66

Draftpot I am trying to sign up on the site and getting a notification, your IP address is originating from a known proxy server ? Meaning ?

• dj39466

Getting this message too when trying to enter contests.

• SouthernShield

I just entered an NBA Freeroll. So it’s something they just fixed or it’s something on your end

• Draftpot_Eric

@tarheel66 said...

Draftpot I am trying to sign up on the site and getting a notification, your IP address is originating from a known proxy server ? Meaning ?

Sending you a DM for more info.

• Draftpot_Eric

@dj39466 said...

Getting this message too when trying to enter contests.

Sent you a DM.

• tvsfrink

Eric, can you respond to this tax question?

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/rotogrinders-official-dfs-tax-thread-q-a-1165157?page=4#reply-1185157

EDIT: Another email was sent out correcting the first one. Nvm.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).