INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• thewinners

Hi Has anybody played the free contests on playline?
    I was able to cash out when i got to $ 50 dollars or more
    before but now they are giving me problems
    when i wanna cash out again this time
    They are saying i have to play in the paid contests at least
    $50 dollars to be able to withdraw my free winnings of $ 50 dollars i have now
    I did not have to do that before but now they are saying i do
    Has anybody else have any problems with them?

• CParks

they are the worst, they basically change the rules all the time and just dont want to pay people

• clrockny24

I was able to withdraw $50 last November. If I remember correctly I had $147 after that. I played in over $50 in paid contests and I currently have $126.50.

I wanted to withdraw a few months ago, but have to make $50 in winnings from paid contests. Technically I did make money by winning some paid contests, but didn’t profit, as you see from my balance that went from $147 to $126.50. They told me I was at negative 22 dollars in profit, and couldn’t withdraw until I had $50 in winnings from paid games. So that’s $22 I have to win just to get to $0 profit, and another $50 I have to win to be able to withdraw. I guess I can see why they won’t let me withdraw easily, since most of my winnings are from free games and not paid. So until I make $72 in profit (I believe that’s right,) I have $126.50 in there that can’t be withdrawn.

I live in NY, and it used to be that all you could play was free games, but ever since they started allowing paid games, you cant play free games

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).