NFL FORUM

Comments

• Maxkim

Does Draftkings not offer these anymore? I don’t see any options to join contests.

If so, who currently offers preseason NFL DFS?

• bigez952

@Maxkim said...

Does Draftkings not offer these anymore? I don’t see any options to join contests.

If so, who currently offers preseason NFL DFS?

They will offer them again I am sure. Isn’t week 1 of the preseason still 2 weeks away? My guess is the contests will be posted on Sunday or Monday the week prior to the first games.

• Faithful13

FanDuel has a HoF MVP Showdown slate going

• AVivier

HOF game is in 2 days. Surprised they don’t have a Showdown on DK. Preseason Week 1 is a week after.

• aylsg

Likelihood of winning LU featuring Justin Tucker in the mvp spot on FD?

• KindGuy

DK slate is up now.

It has the 1.5x multiplier along with that spot costing 1.5x. Was that the case last season?

• Stangs13

Not sure but it doesn’t matter much on this slate cuz you can still afford everyone like always in the preseason

• TheRyanFlaherty

^
    No it was entirely different last year.
    The 1.5x spot was added toward the end of the NBA season as a means to differentiate lineups. But not only that, last year NFL single game you had to use individual defensive players.
    Not sure how I feel about the change. It was kind of annoying having to pick Defensive guys, but it made the mode feel different which also was appealing to me. If it stays like this I’m guessing DK’s didn’t want to deal with having to price the defensive guys and stay on top of all that for just this single mode, and I cant really blame them for that.

• windsorpg

Fav time of the year

• CleverGroom

@aylsg said...

Likelihood of winning LU featuring Justin Tucker in the mvp spot on FD?

…Kaare Vedvik, with a 70-yard field goal on the team’s indoor practice field last month and a 67-yarder in a light rain early in training camp, is doing his best to get noticed. And not just by the Ravens.

The relatively unknown undrafted rookie from Norway, who also punted and kicked off during his college career at Marshall, will start showcasing his talents beyond Baltimore when the Ravens open their preseason Thursday night against the Chicago Bears in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game.

Ravens special teams coordinator Jerry Rosburg said Monday that he expects Vedvik to both kick and punt in the game in Canton, Ohio.

(Sauce)

I’d stay away. Dude won’t take Tucker’s job in the end, but he’s gonna kick while he can.

• aylsg

@CleverGroom said...

…Kaare Vedvik, with a 70-yard field goal on the team’s indoor practice field last month and a 67-yarder in a light rain early in training camp, is doing his best to get noticed. And not just by the Ravens.

The relatively unknown undrafted rookie from Norway, who also punted and kicked off during his college career at Marshall, will start showcasing his talents beyond Baltimore when the Ravens open their preseason Thursday night against the Chicago Bears in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game.

Ravens special teams coordinator Jerry Rosburg said Monday that he expects Vedvik to both kick and punt in the game in Canton, Ohio.

(Sauce)

I’d stay away. Dude won’t take Tucker’s job in the end, but he’s gonna kick while he can.

Nice info!

• Stangs13

Yea that’s the tricky part with kickers. Most teams will have two guys and a established kicker like Tucker might not even kick

• winnerchickendinner

Think stacking one team is the way to go on DK

• jsahly

A couple of sneaky Bears on this list. http://www.profootballweekly.com/2018/08/01/dfs-bears-and-ravens-to-roster-on-draftkings-in-hall-of-fame-game/amvk74b/

• KindGuy

@CleverGroom said...

(Sauce)

Awesome intel CG.

• Kylerusher

@elementasrat said...

Awesome intel CG.

Tucker has kicked in the first preseason game every time since 2013

• Kylerusher

Also does anyone know if the bears are only having parkey at the game or do they have a backup kicker only see him on their roster

• CleverGroom

@Kylerusher said...

Also does anyone know if the bears are only having parkey at the game or do they have a backup kicker only see him on their roster

I believe Parkey’s flying solo. He’s probably a slightly above average NFL kicker.

Assuming roughly equal FG/PAT opportunities for each team, I would prefer Parkey over Tucker (or Vedvik) on the basis that his workload is guaranteed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler