MAIN FORUM

Comments

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

PT420…..clubhouse leader in $10 FFFC

This trend is getting ridiculous, as another RG Free Roll Bowl participant (Primetime420) is in the lead going into Monday in the $10 FFFC-Q. I haven’t gone through the leaderboard, but I am sure there are some Aaron Rodgers Nelson(player-profile)”:/players/Jordy_Nelson-12334 combos still out there tonight. Hopefully he can hold on as I would love to see another big time Grinder have a shot for the 150K.

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/WYVJFG

• naapstermaan

Panda Grinder

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

just scrolled through. Crosby team 16.26 behind, Lynch team 19.94 behind, Packers D team 20.94 behind, Wilson team 30.58 behind, and a Hauschka/Seattle D team 34.54 behind. Gonna be a sick sweat on a couple of those, GL prime!

• PrimeTime

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• x2

Thanks Naap and DB. This is definitely going to be a stressful game to watch with so many players I need to have bad fantasy games. Lynch 19.94 away really scares me. Hopefully I can take this down and join you, CSU and the rest of the grinders crew in in Vegas for what is sure to be an epic weekend.

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

Good luck Prime Time!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Good luck Chris! Keep the streak live amigo

• Taximike

2011 ROOGSLAFFLE Champion

• 2011 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Always rooting on an OG

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

GL PRIME TIME!

• naapstermaan

Panda Grinder

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

priiiiime tiiiiime 4444222200000 ftw!!!!! congrats Chris, so deserved, fffc is becoming insane lol

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

BOOM! Congrats Chris. That’s awesome man. So overdue. What a final in Vegas.

As part of your victory speech…I have one question for you. What led you to choose old-man Gonzalez this weekend? That had to be the pick that won it for you. Well done man!

• PrimeTime

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• x2

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! So pumped right now. Thanks for routing me on guys. Much appreciated. Can’t wait for Vegas.

The Tony G pick was a hard one for me being a Charger fan, but his price was too low to pass up on. Also being a Charger fan I know that over the years they have gotten torched by the TE. So I decided to play Tony G in a lineup with each of the 6 QB’s I was using in the FFFC. Luckily I had Tony on my best Flacco team.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.