SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• megatronswanson

I sent this email to RG Support last Friday. Still no response. I’m eager try SuperDraft and I noticed that your team has a “3 months free premium” promo. How do I take advantage of this when I do a first-time deposit to SuperDraft? I signed up with them Friday through your link on the front page. I have not deposited yet because I want to make sure the premium access is guaranteed. What’s my next step?

Thanks

• Jvanspro

Don’t bother. As a premium member myself there is current not any support for SuperDraft. Not a single mention or article in the premium section. Also zero support for SuperDraft on LineupHQ. Unless you are playing, FanDuel, DK, Yahoo or Fantasydraft you are on your own.

• Ross

Hello,

I was unable to find any emails from your account. Can you forward it over to support@rotogrinders.com?

Your access will automatically be activated shortly after your first deposit.

• megatronswanson

I sent the email to support@rotogrinders.com. Also, sorry, last question: when the first deposit is made and access is granted, does it include premium across all DFS platforms (namely, Draftkings)?

Thanks, again Ross

• Ross

Hi, yes that is correct. It includes all 5 sites for NFL, NBA, PGA, MLB, and NHL.

• megatronswanson

Awesome! Just made my first deposit on SuperDraft. When do I get to enjoy the esteemed RG premium content?

• texasskinny

What is the minimum deposit on superdraft?

• Spaniard33

@texasskinny said...

What is the minimum deposit on superdraft?

I am curious as well as to the deposit amount to access the rg premium content.

• kspollar

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I am also interested in knowing more about this promo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.