NBA FORUM

Comments

• dnely17

Not sure if this is the best place for this question, if it’s not please let me know. I am in a auction keeper league. In order to keep a player for next year you have to pay $5 more than was paid for that player this year. My roster currently looks like this. In the parenthesis is what I will have to pay next season to keep that player. Budget is $200.

G-John Wall ($9)
    G-D’Angelo Russell ($16)
    F-John Collins ($18)
    F-Durant ($49)
    C-Adebayo ($10)
    Utility-Jrue Holiday ($37)
    Bench-PJ Washington ($10), Nunn ($10), Huetner ($10), Holmes ($15)

I currently plan on keeping the top 5 guys (Wall, Russell, Collins, Durant and Adebayo). This leaves me with $98 for 4 players. I was offered Markkanen ($17) and Jonathan Isaac ($10) for Jrue Holiday and Richaun Holmes. This way I would keep 7 players for next season and still have $76 for only 2 players. I should be able to get a guy like Westbrook with that kind of money. Should I do it? I really like Holiday but his cost is quite high for our league so I probably wouldn’t keep him for next season. I’m not looking to win this year, only looking towards next year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).