MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Bulbus2

I understand I run the risk of sounding like a moron here but here goes anyway:

If a player is projected to score 0.7 TD in a game, what percentage of games will he score a TD in and how is this calculated? Does the formula stay the same if a player is projected to score more than 1 TD in a game, for example a player is projected to score 1.2 TD in a game?

Thanks!

• TheSanction

StarsDraft Rep

It would surprise me if the .7 was translatable directly to a probability. Unless the factors are set by hand and are intended to be probabilities, .7 is simply some projected production based on math applied to the player’s historical performance… so to keep it simple, one might say a players TDs scored in the coming game is predicted as the average TDs he’s scored over the last 10 games. If he’s scored 7 TDs in the last 10 games, doing the math this way would project him at .7 TDs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).