INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• w3junky

Why doesn’t the industry go to a ranked player system? It would weed out the sharks for us little guys. Sent the following to FanDuel but I’m sure it will fall on deaf ears….

Just a suggestion but it would be great to see some sort of number ranking system amongst all players. Yes I know you have the “star” ranking but that really does not do much and seems a little ridiculous. Every player should have a ranking in the system. And it updates each day based on previous days results. We are all playing with sharks and losing our butts. It’s becoming less and less enjoyable. Yes I know we can do smaller $1 contests but so can everyone else and it appears the sharks are even joining these type of contest. You need to create a ranking system and then create contests based on rankings. Example: Contest A is for those ranked 5,000 or higher. Contest B is for those ranked 2,000 or lower. Contest C is for everyone. Etc. Each player would have an incentive to try and get a better ranking each day so they feel like they are climbing the ladder and getting better. We would also all then know who we are playing against in each contest knowing there are no sharks in the water. Please consider this. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

• desertdanny

I’m sure fanduel will get right on your suggestion. They have always been extremely conscious of user thoughts and feedback.

• w3junky

Exactly. That was my response to them as well.

I really doubt this will even be looked at by your team but hey, worth a shot. You guys are creating an environment that is becoming more and more friendly to the sharks. I realize they help pay the bills but you need to remember the little guys too. You need a way to limit contests to those of us that are not considered sharks. Even the $2 contests are being filled by sharks. This NBA season has taken a turn for the worse compared to prior years.

• Roma315

I asked them about this two years ago . They said due to privacy concerns they would not be making a leaderboard.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler