PGA FORUM

• whodat2

When: April 13-16

Where: Hilton Head , South Carolina

Course: Harbour Town GL (A par 71 at 7101 yards)

Last Year’s Winner: Branden Grace @ -9

Last Year’s Cut: +2

Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf Channel | Network

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superstars92

I guess no Jason Day this year because he’s no longer sponsored by RBC anymore. I’m going to guess Kuchar will probably be super popular.

• BeeLo16

Return of the KSDT!!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Will be interesting to see pricing and who is over 10k… Kaymer, Grace, Donald, Fitz, Kuchar, Sneds, Hatton, Henley, Willett, Bryan…Tough to pull the trigger on any of them if over 10k but those would appear to be the nominees. I would imagine all of these will be over 8.3k and probably a few more, typically there are around 13 players over 8.3k on average.

• tristanwolf

interesting rbc is an invitational field is only 132. blaum poston and whee kim are alternates. i like poston.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

For most of the bombers this is the first tournament they cross off their schedule.

• BIF

@Cooper08 said...

Will be interesting to see pricing and who is over 10k… Kaymer, Grace, Donald, Fitz, Kuchar, Sneds, Hatton, Henley, Willett, Bryan…Tough to pull the trigger on any of them if over 10k but those would appear to be the nominees. I would imagine all of these will be over 8.3k and probably a few more, typically there are around 13 players over 8.3k on average.

Other guys that should be in top 15-20 salaries will be Cabrera-Bello, Kisner, Hadwin, Howell, Willet, Leishman, Molinari, Dufner and even Knox despite recent struggles.

Wonder how the Masters will affect some of these guys on the short turnaround ? McGirt and C Hoffman also in the field and would have to be pretty emotionally spent after the Media circus they faced on Thurs, Fri and Sat until they both faded to T22 on Sunday.

• skeeter1114

• Blogger of the Month

Don’t forget about Furyk as possibly being in the top salaries. Has a great course history here.

Odd question: Do we know what the sites are going to do for the Zurich Classic in a couple of weeks, since it will be a team format?

• NATO41

Hard to see me not playing knox

• bigdaddies

@walkoff9 said...

For most of the bombers this is the first tournament they cross off their schedule.

Curious why you said that?
    and what is BEEF doing in this tournament?

• mitchsnyderdfw

Hopefully Hatton’s poor performance at the Master’s drives down his ownership this week.

• billholler

Pretty sure there will not be an RCB Heritage tournament this week.

• DCoop328

@billholler said...

Pretty sure there will not be an RCB Heritage tournament this week.

What?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@skeeter1114 said...

Don’t forget about Furyk as possibly being in the top salaries. Has a great course history here.

Odd question: Do we know what the sites are going to do for the Zurich Classic in a couple of weeks, since it will be a team format?

Interesting just read up on the tourney this year. Only way they can do it is by team, since it will be a team score and not individual. There will be a cut so I can see them assigning each team a price and you have to choose six teams. Lots of big names and interesting teams in this tourney, should be a lot of fun. FedEx points will be awarded and its sanctioned tourney.

• billholler

@DCoop328 said...

What?

RBC > RCB

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@bigdaddies said...

Beef is playing on the PGA tour this year so you will see him often.

• DCoop328

@billholler said...

RBC > RCB

Its the Rafa Cabrera-Bello Invitational?

• DCoop328

@BIF said...

Other guys that should be in top 15-20 salaries will be Cabrera-Bello, Kisner, Hadwin, Howell, Willet, Leishman, Molinari, Dufner and even Knox despite recent struggles.

Wonder how the Masters will affect some of these guys on the short turnaround ? McGirt and C Hoffman also in the field and would have to be pretty emotionally spent after the Media circus they faced on Thurs, Fri and Sat until they both faded to T22 on Sunday.

Im gonna hard fade both of them. Honestly they shouldn’t even play this week. Take a few days to get back to reality after being atop the Augusta leaderboard for a week. Thats why all the other big names aren’t playing this.

• bgraffunder

@bigdaddies said...

This is a very tight tree-lined course that favors accuracy players. If Furyk can win twice as well as Kuchar, I think that leans towards an accuracy course.

• whodat2

@billholler said...

RBC > RCB

Sorry…. the Masters withdrawals are real.

• Percsalert

@bgraffunder said...

This is a very tight tree-lined course that favors accuracy players. If Furyk can win twice as well as Kuchar, I think that leans towards an accuracy course.

I wonder how the weather was last year?

Grace, Luke Donald, Na, Molder, Baddeley all in top 10 last year can’t hit the ball straight.

But looking at the course it does seem like accuracy would be rather important, lots of trees sand and water to lookout for. Almost half the holes require really precise drives.

• wolfshield

@Percsalert said...

I wonder how the weather was last year?

Grace, Luke Donald, Na, Molder, Baddeley all in top 10 last year can’t hit the ball straight.

But looking at the course it does seem like accuracy would be rather important, lots of trees sand and water to lookout for. Almost half the holes require really precise drives.

Luke Donald is an annual contender. I think that probably speaks to the short length and premium on solid wedge play & putting.

• tracermat

@wolfshield said...

Luke Donald is an annual contender. I think that probably speaks to the short length and premium on solid wedge play & putting.

Luke goes 2, 15, 2, 3, 37, 2, 3, 2 at the RBC over the last 8 years. Annual contender is a great descriptor.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tracermat said...

Luke goes 2, 15, 2, 3, 37, 2, 3, 2 at the RBC over the last 8 years. Annual contender is a great descriptor.

It would appear he enjoys this course just a little bit….would be nice to see DK and FD price him as one of the 2-3 highest golfers just to see what that would bring his ownership at..if he is not priced as one of the top 2-3 he will be major chalk..but can you fade him with those results no matter what the price is?

• Yacht67

What is the field gonna look like?

• whodat2

@Yacht67 said...

What is the field gonna look like?

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/rbc-heritage/field.html

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).