MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Regarding Fanduel – Still only adds one league at a time?

Haven’t played there in awhile, but it looks like you still can’t add a roster to more then 1 league at a time. How do high volume guys make this work? For example, if I want to add a roster (and signup) for 10 new leagues do I have to go through the process 10 times? Sounds like a newb question, but it seems like an “Export to New Leagues” would be really ideal for medium to high volume guys.

• naapstermaan

Panda Grinder

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Repeat 50 more times. Kind of hard to fathom how many games they could actually fill with a way to enter as many games as you want at once.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

yeah..it’s not totally streamlined, but you can press the “enter in other contests” button and click league you want instead of going back to the lobby.

The team you create will automatically be enter all you do is click submit again Not perfect, but

• viewfromtop

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

My volume at fd goes up 500% with a system similar to starstreet, dk, etc for entering contests.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

OMG if I played 50+ leagues with the same team like some guys on FD I would literally be screaming at the computer…..sooooo much time wasted.

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

@jlowery73 said…

OMG if I played 50+ leagues with the same team like some guys on FD I would literally be screaming at the computer…..sooooo much time wasted.

My guess is that they don’t want volume players over there. I refuse to believe that the bigger player in dfs is incapable of implementing a system that every other site has long been using.

• bringemvaught

I’ve been trying to get them to add a multiple contest creation feature all year. Good point that they might be trying to push away high volume players. Not sure why.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

We (a few other grinders and myself) asked Nigel about this at the RG party, and he assured me that it is on the to-do list. No idea of a timetable, but they are aware of this.

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

@stevietpfl said…

We (a few other grinders and myself) asked Nigel about this at the RG party, and he assured me that it is on the to-do list. No idea of a timetable, but they are aware of this.

One thing is certain: it’s not a priority for them. That said, they seem to be doing great. It’s a business decision that seems to have worked quite well so kudos to them.

• meluvhooters

I can see the usefulness when posting H2H contests but a part of me is thankful it can’t be done with leagues 3men and greater.

I’m sure some noob would create 100 3man contests and flood the lobby (since only h2h is the only contest type that doesn’t take up an additional row per contest).

Oh and then turn around and ask the admin to cancel all of those contests…

• Putz

Crickets!

What I want from them, is if entering 50/50 contests, the rest of them come up after entering 1 team for the same type/time. Same for H2H except the option on how many to create. Takes an hour to get into contests, plus they don’t let you know which ones you already entered.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I took some time today to enter some leagues and it is painfully slow…and as mentioned I tried to enter the same league a couple times. #couldbesomucheasier

• viewfromtop

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@jlowery73 said…

I took some time today to enter some leagues and it is painfully slow…and as mentioned I tried to enter the same league a couple times. #couldbesomucheasier

pretty much this every time i play on fd

• nigeleccles

FanDuel CEO

We know this is a major pain and we’re working on multi-enter to fix it. It is one of our top development priorities and should be out later this season.

• TheFranchise

Make sure and include the feature that allows you to set how many times you play a person (so if you post 5 games the same person doesnt take them all) and you need to allow players to block 10 other players each

• whits23

2010 FFFC Finalist, 2010 DFBC Finalist, 2011 FFFC Finalist, 2014 DSBC Finalist

• x2

2010 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

ditto

i think they have not had it so far to avoid one guy taking every game on the board but having a feature to avoid that if a player wants that option to limit players to 1 game is good and should solve that…i like the guy who has x27 games posted and being able to say TAKE ALL MFER

• sjjl2008

@kaetorade said…

My guess is that they don’t want volume players over there. I refuse to believe that the bigger player in dfs is incapable of implementing a system that every other site has long been using.

you’re exactly right. they can’t say publicly “we won’t do it,” so instead, they say “it is on our list” and will never do it. very odd.

• bringemvaught

Call me gullible, but I have a good feeling that we’re going to see this feature relatively soon as Nigel said. Can’t wait.

• whits23

2010 FFFC Finalist, 2010 DFBC Finalist, 2011 FFFC Finalist, 2014 DSBC Finalist

• x2

2010 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

key words and what they mean

we plan on it..long time
    its on our list longer time
    its in the works..not this year
    thats a good idea will pass it along…not in your lifetime..please dont disturb us in the future

• AveryBradley

I like it the way it is. No need to change it just to appease high volume players. FD has done just fine with making people enter the games manually.

I pay my little cousin $3 a day to enter the games for me. Saves me a ton of time and he gets to be a baller at 4th grade recess, win-win.

• Putz

Took me 1.5 hours to enter 100 FD CFB contests last night in 3 different contest types (Top 25, all day, and Late). I’d rather spend more time analyzing matchups than this crap.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).