STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Sheridanpt

I was wondering if anybody knows when results DB is updated on a daily basis ? I was just looking and players still have PMR remaining. Thanks

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

It’s normally updated by now. This weekend is the annual RG party, so with all the travel, things are a little behind. Apologies.

• Sheridanpt

No worries just joined but thanks for response.

• JohnFR

I really didn’t want to start a new thread so I’m just going to respond to this one and hijack it since it has already been resolved.
    Why does the ResultsDB list an optimal lineup that is almost never even close to an optimal lineup? I can always eyeball a different lineup that would beat the lineup posted as optimal. Then if I stick the actual results from games into my own builder and have it sort by actual points instead of projected points the optimal lineup is never even close to optimal.
    Take the one that is listed as optimal for yesterdays main slate contest, it has the optimal lineup as scoring 427.75 points, I eyeballed a better lineup and haven’t even run an optimal today, but my eyeballed lineup scores 442 points. I imagine the ResultsDB optimal lineup listed wouldn’t score in the top 100 of actual optimal lineups. Something that’s always bothered me, shrug.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler