PGA FORUM

Comments

• RotoGrinders

Hey Grinders,

It is with great honor that we announce RotoGrinders.com’s 10 year anniversary. It’s been such an incredible ride. It’s hard to believe that we started the site before DraftKings even existed, and have grown from a remote-operation startup to opening an office headquarters in Nashville.

All along the way, we couldn’t have done it without two key things:

1. Our amazing staff of 150+ employees and contributors across North America, and now Europe
    2. Our roughly 330,000 incredible, loyal members. It’s so good to have gotten to know and meet some of you, and watch everyone grow over the years.

In honor of RotoGrinders’ first decade achievement, we’d like to have fun with it and give back a little to the community. So, here’s a PGA freeroll this week for all RG members to celebrate.

ENTER THE FANDUEL FREEROLL

PRIZES

1st: $2,000
    2nd: $1,000
    3rd: $500
    4th: $250
    5th-10th: $100
    11th-23rd: $50
    24th-123rd: Limited edition RG 10 year anniversary t-shirt

IF YOU WIN A T-SHIRT
    You will be contacted for your name, address and t-shirt size. Make sure your FanDuel username is attached to your RG profile or we won’t be able to reach you. Please respond no later than July 24. You can only win one shirt per person.

Enter up to 150 lineups using LineupHQ, which is free this week for PGA. LineupHQ is your one-stop-shop for everything from Lineup building, research, expert picks, projections, and much more! Use THIS LINK to start building.

Also, we made a video to help remember the growth and fun times over the years. Big shoutout to Devin Sarvaunt for putting this together.

• lipp5

Should do a dk free roll

• Fortyoz40

Agree! Definitely should be a DK free roll.

• marker0357

thanks RG and congrats on the anniversary

• Strategery

I love those curtains!!!

• Kingspark35

Happy 10th anniversary RG !

I am in the uk and would love to try for a t-shirt (xl of course lol).

How can I enter?

I use Paddy Power Fantasy.

Paddy Power Betfair own FanDuel.

• Leakedout

Happy 10th! Congrats! Def should be DraftKings!!!! FD=Worst Plus DK has the contract to PGA right?

• fightingjohn

guess people like to complain about free money……….sad

• depalma13

Thanks! This is great! Happy Anniversary!

• Jay3183

no dk freeroll????

• Jpitten

Is there anyway to get this from the app? The fanduel site says I’m locked out but I’m signed into the app

• BrianVT

Any deposit bonuses for new account?

• MACKTYSON

Fan Duel??

• Smackdown74

bummer it’s full!

• feekdogg

Just tried to enter, FD says the contest is full.

• Russ99

Dang – got the email at 5:15pm today and already filled at 6:07pm!

• ertlt

its full. Guess I shouldn’t take the time to do research.

• ertlt

Maybe they will open up another one. Am I being silly?

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

Dang… 99,999 entries / 150 = only enough room for 666 people.

Should have probably made it bigger so more of your 330,000 members could enter. Great idea tho, wish I woulda got on it earlier.

• bstauf

What a joke, already full 30 min after getting the email

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

https://twitter.com/CalSpears/status/1283552894558646273

• DoubleTime

• 2016 King of Summer: August

Sweet thanks for adding more spots dudes

• marker0357

I didn’t win but had a nice sweat until the end, finishing 71st with 436.7 pts. Thanks for the free contest.

• jockpostdt

Thanks guys! Ended up 2nd for $1k. Amazing free roll. Also shipped the Stinger… both with an RG logo as my avatar. If you have any extra of those kick ass T-shirts’, send them my way! Appreciate you all very much!

• marker0357

Has anyone received contact about receiving the Limited Edition RG 10 year anniversary T-shirt yet?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@marker0357 said...

Has anyone received contact about receiving the Limited Edition RG 10 year anniversary T-shirt yet?

Check your private messages.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.