PGA FORUM

Comments

• RotoGrinders

Hey Grinders,

It is with great honor that we announce RotoGrinders.com’s 10 year anniversary. It’s been such an incredible ride. It’s hard to believe that we started the site before DraftKings even existed, and have grown from a remote-operation startup to opening an office headquarters in Nashville.

All along the way, we couldn’t have done it without two key things:

1. Our amazing staff of 150+ employees and contributors across North America, and now Europe
    2. Our roughly 330,000 incredible, loyal members. It’s so good to have gotten to know and meet some of you, and watch everyone grow over the years.

In honor of RotoGrinders’ first decade achievement, we’d like to have fun with it and give back a little to the community. So, here’s a PGA freeroll this week for all RG members to celebrate.

ENTER THE FANDUEL FREEROLL

PRIZES

1st: $2,000
    2nd: $1,000
    3rd: $500
    4th: $250
    5th-10th: $100
    11th-23rd: $50
    24th-123rd: Limited edition RG 10 year anniversary t-shirt

IF YOU WIN A T-SHIRT
    You will be contacted for your name, address and t-shirt size. Make sure your FanDuel username is attached to your RG profile or we won’t be able to reach you. Please respond no later than July 24. You can only win one shirt per person.

Enter up to 150 lineups using LineupHQ, which is free this week for PGA. LineupHQ is your one-stop-shop for everything from Lineup building, research, expert picks, projections, and much more! Use THIS LINK to start building.

Also, we made a video to help remember the growth and fun times over the years. Big shoutout to Devin Sarvaunt for putting this together.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Thanks to everyone who came out to play in the freeroll, and celebrate RG’s 10th birthday!

• Ballgame

Did anyone get their t shirt yet? Have they been sent out yet?

• marker0357

Nope. I sent 3 messages as well as posted on here yesterday. I haven’t even received an acknowledgement after I first responded when asking for shirt size and address. Disappointing….I don’t mind waiting, assuming they had to get them made or delay for whatever reason in shipping, but it would be courteous to, at least, get a response.

• bigez952

I didn’t win a T-shirt from this contest but got one from the promo they ran in April for signing up for the premium package. It look almost 3 months for that t-shirt to arrive but it I did get it so I wouldn’t be too worried yet if you haven’t seen yours yet.

• marker0357

Seems like Marketing ideas aren’t effectively connected with Operations fulfillment. That’s a sure fire way to scuttle the effectiveness of your promotions.

• Ballgame

Ive won 3 shirts before and got them all so I have no doubt that I’ll be getting my 4th very soon. lol

• marker0357

Received my T-shirt in the mail today. Since I mentioned it in this thread, I find it only fair that I acknowledge receiving it. Thanks for the promotion RG!

• Ballgame

Im still waiting for my shirt. Hopefully any day now??

• Ballgame

Did everyone get their t shirt yet? Im still waiting for mine…

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Ballgame said...

Did everyone get their t shirt yet? Im still waiting for mine…

I asked and it should be on the way soon enough! Sorry for the wait.

• Ballgame

Sounds good, thanks for the reply!

• Ballgame

Its been 2 months and Im still waiting for my luxurious t shirt! Any update as to when it will arrive? thanks

• Ballgame

And I still havent received my t shirt yet! This is ridiculous! How much longer will it take?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Ballgame said...

And I still havent received my t shirt yet! This is ridiculous! How much longer will it take?

On our end it shows it was shipped. Can you email support@rotogrinders.com to verify shipping address?

Thanks

• Ballgame

I got my t shirt today! Praise the Lord! lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.