PGA FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Edit: The MillyMaker is Full! Any of the links below will now take you to a different tournament that is still open for registration. The 5 Year Anniversary prizes only count towards the Milly Maker.

Five years ago this month RotoGrinders opened to the public. A whopping 27 members signed up that month. Things started a bit slow but my how we’ve grown.

We want to celebrate with some big 5-Year Anniversary Promos and DraftKings stepped up to the plate. We’ve got nearly $12,000 in Added Prizes for RotoGrinders Members playing in Thursday’s PGA Milly Maker!

If you’re not yet playing on DraftKings, click here to get started!

RotoGrinders members in the Open Championship Millionaire Maker on Thursday will be eligible for these additional prizes:

Highest finishing RG Member: $5300 Ticket into the 8/2 FBWC Qualifier giving away 5 FWBC Seats ($292,500 In Guaranteed Prizes)

2nd-5th Highest Finishing RG Members: $1000 Ticket into an upcoming FBWC Qualifier

6th-20th Highest Finishing RG Members: $100 Ticket into a $1000 FBWC Ticket Satellite

OG Bonus – Highest Finishing RG member that registered for RG in our first year, before the end of July 2011: $1000 Ticket into an upcoming FBWC Qualifier.

Important:

-To limit the impact of multi-entry, only lineups numbered 1-50 count towards this promo for any user.

-You must have your DraftKings Screen name entered into your RotoGrinders profile by Wednesday 7/15 at 6 PM ET to be eligible for any of these added prizes.

-One prize per member, except for the OG Bonus. OG Bonus can be won in addition to the main prize list.

I took a trip down memory lane looking through the early registrations. I wanted to give some shoutouts to guys that joined in the very beginning, July 2010, and helped this community get off the ground:

Buffalo66: 7/6/10
    Tippy: 7/12/10
    PrimeTime420: 7/19/2010 (original #1 in Rankings)
    kcearnal: 7/20/2010 (got married and disappeared from DFS, but came to first RG party)
    beermakersfan: 7/22/2010 (before he was on the back cover of every season long Fantasy Football magazine and featured on ESPN)
    headchopper: 7/27/2010 (5 years of great snarky posts)

• flip4flop

Awesome!! I wasn’t going to play the milly this week but this is a great promo! Congrats rotogrinders on 5 years and many more! Big thanks to the whole staff here and members.

• AtGame7

Unreal plus up!

Congrats to everyone here for becoming the preeminent DFS information site in such a short time.

• EricF

Wasn’t going to enter before I saw this. Now I am in!!! Thanks RG!!!

• broncs4sb

• Blogger of the Month

Awesome give aways. Congrats on the 5 years and here’s to 50+ more years of DFS Grinding!

• bedwards

Great promotion!

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

If I don’t win the OG bonus then there is no justice in this world… Pull some strings and make it happen guys

• Mekong83

Amazing

• eaglezzz

Well done guys well done. Love that you guys give back to the players so much. I’ve been a member since 2012.

I will gladly put 4-5 entries in this thing.

• Votts

Awesome! What a way to thank your subscribers!

• Votts

May the best scripts win!!! Lol J/k.

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Well okay then… 50 entries it is haha

• RangerC

Great promo.

Any chance to use these tix for the live golf final qualifiers instead?

• ranoa513

That’s awesome guys, congrats on 5 years!

• jtfalcon804

I am playing now because of this….gonna go for it now thanks for this guys

• mccoolio

Very very cool

• eagles1985

this might be a dumb ? but I just signed in to my dk account and got in to milly maker so I have chace at one of these prizes

• Syko

Awesome promo!

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@eagles1985 said...

this might be dum ? but I just sign in too my dk accout and got in too mill maker so I have chace at one of thess prizes

You must have your DraftKings Screen name entered into your RotoGrinders profile by Wednesday 7/16 at 6 PM ET to be eligible for any of these added prizes. — So you look good to go! We’ll organize the rest on the back-end.

• FatalError

DraftKings Rep

@RangerC said...

Great promo.

Any chance to use these tix for the live golf final qualifiers instead?

If anyone wins one and wants golf instead we’ll do it.

• Milo741

• Blogger of the Month

This is fantastic!

• scottmsteiner

Nice! Now if everyone on RG could please fade Spieth…he’s going to suck this week, I promise.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@Cal said...

kcearnal: 7/20/2010 (got married and disappeared from DFS, but came to first RG party)

For the last two years, we haven’t been able to take Kevin’s name off my ROOGSLAMMLE team that was transferred to me. So there’s still a part of him that lives on.

• rotokevin

2014 RG Bowling Co-Champion, CPA & DFS Tax Guru

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Cal said...

The VP of the GP!

• Barbarian

• RG Season Long Champion: NBA

Congrats guys!!! No doubt the best DFS community web site!

• gavlam

man Aug 2011..in anyways thanks!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).