PGA FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Edit: The MillyMaker is Full! Any of the links below will now take you to a different tournament that is still open for registration. The 5 Year Anniversary prizes only count towards the Milly Maker.

Five years ago this month RotoGrinders opened to the public. A whopping 27 members signed up that month. Things started a bit slow but my how we’ve grown.

We want to celebrate with some big 5-Year Anniversary Promos and DraftKings stepped up to the plate. We’ve got nearly $12,000 in Added Prizes for RotoGrinders Members playing in Thursday’s PGA Milly Maker!

If you’re not yet playing on DraftKings, click here to get started!

RotoGrinders members in the Open Championship Millionaire Maker on Thursday will be eligible for these additional prizes:

Highest finishing RG Member: $5300 Ticket into the 8/2 FBWC Qualifier giving away 5 FWBC Seats ($292,500 In Guaranteed Prizes)

2nd-5th Highest Finishing RG Members: $1000 Ticket into an upcoming FBWC Qualifier

6th-20th Highest Finishing RG Members: $100 Ticket into a $1000 FBWC Ticket Satellite

OG Bonus – Highest Finishing RG member that registered for RG in our first year, before the end of July 2011: $1000 Ticket into an upcoming FBWC Qualifier.

Important:

-To limit the impact of multi-entry, only lineups numbered 1-50 count towards this promo for any user.

-You must have your DraftKings Screen name entered into your RotoGrinders profile by Wednesday 7/15 at 6 PM ET to be eligible for any of these added prizes.

-One prize per member, except for the OG Bonus. OG Bonus can be won in addition to the main prize list.

I took a trip down memory lane looking through the early registrations. I wanted to give some shoutouts to guys that joined in the very beginning, July 2010, and helped this community get off the ground:

Buffalo66: 7/6/10
    Tippy: 7/12/10
    PrimeTime420: 7/19/2010 (original #1 in Rankings)
    kcearnal: 7/20/2010 (got married and disappeared from DFS, but came to first RG party)
    beermakersfan: 7/22/2010 (before he was on the back cover of every season long Fantasy Football magazine and featured on ESPN)
    headchopper: 7/27/2010 (5 years of great snarky posts)

• sleo03

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Great Stuff. One lineup in and working on the 2nd.

• LinkSinc

Outstanding guys, thanks so much. As if I needed another reason to spend more time here haha.

• jmammon

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

Incredible promotion, thanks so much for doing what you guys do. You’ve made me have to follow sports that I didn’t have the slightest interest in… :)

• proshares

Great stuff!

• xMiami2Ibiza

awesome promo and congrats

• hammer74

Thats it RG give till it hurts!!!!!

• sandman84

How many members do you anticipate normally Play in PGA million maker?

• Offthechain76

Quick question….do you have to check the box on DK that allows information to be shared with fantasy sites or just have your DK username here of Rotogrinders? Also, does anybody have a reason you wouldn’t allow DK to share your results with fantasy sites. I haven’t checked that box yet and didn’t know if there were any negatives to doing it.

• dre87

Awesome promo and congrats on the anniversary! Got my 50 already locked and loaded. Let’s go!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Offthechain76 said...

Quick question….do you have to check the box on DK that allows information to be shared with fantasy sites or just have your DK username here of Rotogrinders? Also, does anybody have a reason you wouldn’t allow DK to share your results with fantasy sites. I haven’t checked that box yet and didn’t know if there were any negatives to doing it.

No need to check that box for this promo.

Understood on concerns with data sharing. If it helps, we only receive “wins” information for our Rankings, not “losses.”

• mgeezy12

Thanks DK and RG!

• icehole6

Just so you guys know I took Speith so he’s done as far as winning, Im the ultimate jinx.

• RavenMadd

• whitnall

What a great promotion. Thanks guys and keep up the great work with the best DFS on the web

• ninerzfan8

This is awesome thanks to all.

• kokiri

Can’t wait!!

• kcearnal

VP of the GP

seems like a perfect time for a return to DFS if I ever saw one…. On a serious note though, the real thanks on this 5-year anniversary go to Cal, Cam, Riley and the countless other individuals that have busted their asses these past 5 years to build this thing up. RG truly is the greatest community in the DFS industry. Heres to plenty more years of continued success for you boys and the RG site. I’ll see you fellas in the Milly Maker. KC

• emac

^^^This is like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn!^^^

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@kcearnal said...

seems like a perfect time for a return to DFS if I ever saw one…. On a serious note though, the real thanks on this 5-year anniversary go to Cal, Cam, Riley and the countless other individuals that have busted their asses these past 5 years to build this thing up. RG truly is the greatest community in the DFS industry. Heres to plenty more years of continued success for you boys and the RG site. I’ll see you fellas in the Milly Maker. KC

Just so you know… our fantasy team is doing ok so far.

• jaspegs

Sweet. Just joined the milly maker and added my DK profile! Hopefully the rest gets taken care of!

• olough

nicee

• kcearnal

VP of the GP

Glad to know I left my team in good hands. As long as you beat Cam I’ll consider it a successful season

KC

• kcearnal

VP of the GP

@headChopper said...

If I don’t win the OG bonus then there is no justice in this world… Pull some strings and make it happen guys

Guy pretends like the world of PGA DFS owes him one or something… The nerve of some people

• burroughs04

sweet offer. definately in

• MrSnuffleupagus

just curious, how many members do we think will be in this ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).